Chaper two

"......Hello, Lightbulb....."

"Who's there?!" Lightbulb whimpered.

A cool breeze danced across Lightbulbs' feet.

The person chuckled. In an interesting accent, the person replied. "An old friend..."

Lightbulb felt someone put their hand on her shoulder. She whipped around and backed up.

"What do you want from me...?"
"Revenge."
"Revenge? For what..? Wait a minute...I recognize that accent."

A light flickered on.

Lightbulb gasped at the revealing of this mysterious person.

"Y-Yin?!"
"The one and only." He grinned from ear to ear.
"I thought you were eliminated! Where is Yang?!"

Yin chuckled and put his hands behind him.

"After Yang and I were eliminated I made a promise that I'd come back and kill you all, but, I couldn't do that with him sticking onto me. I had to go back to the inanimate insanity grounds to get some of test tube's potion."

Yin stepped closer, lightbulb was against the wall.

"I ducktaped half of myself so Yang wouldn't try to screw this up. So when all of you idiotic freaks were asleep. I got the potion!"

Lightbulb felt cold. "Wh-where's Yang...?"

Yin made a disturbing smile and stepped to the side. There was Yang. He was all white and had no arms, nor any legs. Some black substance was oozing out of the cuts on him.

Lightbulb shrieked and covered her mouth.

Yin started walking closer to lightbulb.

"Now now dear Lightbulb, THIS is where it all ends! It's only going to hurt a lot! Don't worry though. It will all be over in a flash." He laughed evilly.

Lightbulb was shaking rapidly, "Wh-what are you doing! Stop it! Don't come any closer!"
She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Yin was laughing like a maniac. He brought his arm back and swung it towards lightbulb.

Lightbulb flinched and cowered down.

A tear drop fell on the floor, making an echoed sound.

Just when she thought she was dead, she heard someone grab Yin's arm.

Lightbulb opened her teary eyes and looked to her hero.

Paintbrush snatched Yin's arm and twisted it. He had a mixed face of shock and confusion.

"H-huh?!"

Paintbrush punched Yin across the face and grabbed lightbulbs' arm.

Yang slid across the floor and looked back at them to see paintbrush leading lightbulb away.

Blood seeped from the bottom corner of his mouth.

He growled as wiped away.

He got up like he was some sort of monster in a horror movie and darted after them.

"Hurry Lightbulb! He's catching up!!!"

Light bulb stumbled over a few boxes and cobwebs.

"HURRY!"

They raced through the cold, dark room and made it to the door.

Paintbrush kicked the door open. "GO. GO. GO."

Paintbrush got behind lightbulb and pushed her through the door, before Yin could catch them, paintbrush followed lightbulb through the door and slammed it shut.

Paintbrush took a metal bar and blocked the door off so Yang couldn't get out.

Lightbulb tripped over something on the floor.

"I WILL FIND YOU GUYS AND I WILL KILL YOU." Yin blared on the other side of the door.

They could hear the sounds of Yin walking away, grunting.

Lightbulb got up and dusted herself off. She panted heavily.

Paintbrush turned around and looked at her. "What were you thinking?! Are you crazy?!"

"I-I just thought that it was part of the challenge..."
"Don't ever scare me like that ever again!"

Lightbulb wiped away her tears as more streamed down her face. She nodded.

"I'm sorry Painty..."

Paintbrushs' expression changed dramatically.
They sighed.

Lightbulb sniffles and looked down to the ground. She felt paintbrush wrap their arms around her.

"Oh, Lightbulb. What am I going to do with you?"
"I don't know Painty. I just don't know"

Paintbrush looked at the ground behind lightbulb. They whispered.

"I'll be here. Okay?"

Lightbulb knew that was a lie. Paintbrush was always wondering off and leaving her every chance that they got.

Lightbulb choked on her tears and nodded anyways. She nuzzled herself into the warmth of Paintbrush, still shaking from the traumatic experience.

She felt safer with paintbrush

Moments later, everyone else showed up.

"There they are!" Fan yelled down the hall.

Mephone heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank god. I could of went to prison again if lightbulb got lost."

Paintbrush let go of lightbulb and walked down to everyone else.

Don't go...

Fan and test tube both went to smother lightbulb in questions.

"I'm fine, thanks to paintbrush." She gave a shaky smile.

...Paintbrush saved me...