Chapter 1

Peter walked along the dirty roads of New York hoping to find some scraps of food he hadn't eaten since yesterday morning when he was able to take an apple from the farmers market. He was homeless since he refused outright to be put into the governments care, so he lived on the streets not able to attend school because he has no money.

He sat down in a back ally near a garbage can. He sadly wasn't able to beg for enough money to afford a meal so just like usual he had to go to bed hungry. With his bed being not really a bed. It's a sheet of cardboard with a thin emergency blanket. Peter lays his head down on the cardboard and soon falls asleep tears weld up in his eyes. He missed the good days where his home was warm and comfortable and there was a lot of food.

-

"Hey kid." A voice spoke it was deep and felt familiar. Peter looked up mumbling groggily and saw his idol in his life. Tony Stark.

"U-uh hey." He stuttered as he sat up now fully awake and his eyes wide.

"What are you doing sleeping in this smelly ally way?" Tony asked as he judged his choices.

"Well I was sleeping until you woke me up." He muttered.

"Ahh I see, well kid I've heard a bit about you." Tony smiled.

"Um excuse me but, me?" Peter pointed to himself he was confused. "How? No one knows I exist?"

"Kid, we have a former Russian spy on our team." Tony smirked. "We know what you're hiding from everyone."

"No! No no no no no no. I'm not using something that's disgraceful. I'm a freak with these powers." Peter shrieked as he pointed to himself as he shook his head.

"How old are you kid? 14?" Tony asked.

"15." He quietly whispered.

"You can't be living out on the streets at such a young age."

"Yeah well I don't want to be put in an orphanage either." He spat turning his head away.

"Well Peter I have an offer for you."

"And what's that?" He raised his brow.

"I'm going to adopt you. You will be my son."

"Ha yeah right as soon as I'm taken into that dumbass tower you'll understand how much of a freak I am." Peter spat.

"Will I? I am best friends with someone you turns big and green when he is angry. Do you really think that I think you are a freak just because you can climb up walls and have other powers that are just that of a spider?"

"No I guess not." He shrugged.

"Well come on kid you are coming to my place."

"Alright Mr. Stark."

"Please peter just call me Tony none of that formal bullshit alright?"

"What about Dad?" Peter smirked as he jumped into Tony's car that was being driven by a guy in a suite. He wanted to tease him and enjoyed the thought of having a dad from the time his uncle Ben was murdered or when his dad was killed. He just wanted a permanent dad.

"Dad is fine as well." He smiled. "Peter this is Happy, Happy this is Peter."

"What are you planning on doing with my powers. Dad?" Peter asked. He liked calling someone dad.

"I'll make you into a super hero of course." Tony smiled as he rubbed Peters hair.

"Hmm. Okay?" Peter asked still convinced that Tony will think he is a freak. How couldn't he? He, himself thinks that he is a freak.

The car soon arrived in front of Stark tower peter looked up in astonishment. "I've never seen the tower up close is it just as amazing on the inside?"

"Well let's find out?"

Tony pushed peter inside they walked into the elevator and pushed the button that was wear the rest of the Avengers were held.

Soo thank you guys for reading this! I've never written a Avengers fanfic so it might be a little different than what you are used to! I'll try to update frequently.