Chapter 5

Steve smiled at tony and peter as they watched (well,  Peter watched) an anime called fairy tail.

Peter was laughing as Tony was making phone calls to his lawyers about adopting Peter.

"Peter want to go hang out with me and you can tell me about your TV show." Steve spoke.

"Sure." Peter smiled as he paused the TV.

Steve walked into the kitchen and started to make a strawberry smoothie.

"So kid what's that show you were watching?" Steve asked as he put int he ice.

"Oh." Peters eyes lit up as he talked. "It's about magic and wizards in different guilds anime's are Japanese TV shows and...." peter went on as Steve listened to the boy ramble on and on about this anime

Soon the smoothie was ready and Steve took it off the stand and poured it into two cups. One for him and one for Peter.

"So, Peter you don't mind Tony adopting you?" Steve asked.

"No not at all." Peter smiled.

"Then i get to be your uncle do you mind that."

"Nope." Peter spoke as he popped the p.

"Hey Pete when's your birthday?" Tony asked.

"I-I don't really remember the day I'm sorry I have never celebrated it." Peter apologized as he looked down, the smoothie was really good though.

"Hey, don't worry about how about we will make it..... the day I found you!"

"Okay." Peter smiled he walked over to Tony and gave him a hug making sure to not spill his drink.

"Okay peter the lawyers I talked with said they will let me adopt you and then we will be able to keep you as my son." Tony smiled. " just have to finalize everything."

"Thank you so much." Peter cried.

Bruce came into the room and smiled. "So what's happening." He asked.

"The papers just need finalized and then peter will officially be my son. There is a lot you can do when you bribe with money." Tony smiled.

"Well congratulations peter you have a dad, 7 uncles and 3 aunts." Steve spoke as he chugged the rest of his smoothie.

"What that much." Peters jaw dropped.

"Me, Bruce, Sam, Bucky, Rhodey, vision, Clint, Natasha, Pepper, and Wanda." Steve counted.

"Don't forget Scott." Sam yawned as he entered the room.

"Right so that makes 8 uncles." Steve smiled.

"So if anyone makes fun of you call me or your aunts and uncles and we will beat them up for you." Tony laughed as peter giggled.

"Sure Dad."

"So today is a Tuesday so I'm going to get you into a fancy school not one of those pathetic public schools I'm sorry kid but there is no way you are going into those with crappy teachers" Tony smiled as he rubbed peters hair.

"It's fine I don't care." Peter shrugged. "I just want some sort of education."

"Understandable."

"Hey Tony there is a really good public school here that is all about science and you don't have to pay a tuition at all it's really good and has amazing reviews." Bruce called out as Tony, Sam, Steve and Peter crowded around the hologram computer.

"Hey kid how does that look. It's only a couple blocks away." Tony looked at peter.

"It sounds amazing I love science!"

Tony looked in awe at his almost son he was amazed at the kids determination.

"Go get dressed and I'll take you to the school so we can set up your information."

"Okay Dad." Peter nodded.