Chapter 6

"So Peter," Steve explained. "Are you excited to go to school for the first time in 5 months."

"I'm not going to school yet uncle Steve." Peter rolled his eyes while he smiled. "This is just to check it out."

The two were standing in the kitchen while Tony was talking with the principal.

"Yes, okay but will he... oh okay. Thank you so much bye see you soon." Tony hung up his phone and then put it in his pocket.

"Okay kid we have to get going Happy is all ready to go so we can't keep him waiting Steve how about you join us?" Tony smiled as he threw on his black jacket.

"No I think I'm fine." Steve shook his head.

"Nonsense come on let's go." Tony spoke as he put his arm on peters shoulders.

"Okay I guess."

The three walked out of Stark Tower and hopped into a black van.

"So Happy when Peter starts school are you willing to drive him to and from school?" Tony asked.

"Fine." Happy groaned. He never was a fan of kids.

"Thank you Happy." Peter whispered.

"You're welcome kid." Happy sighed.

He drove to the school which was only 10 minutes away by car so it wasn't bad.

They soon arrived at the school it was huge Peters haw gaped at the building it was coloured white and silver. It looked more like a business building rather then a school.

Tony looked at peter then spoke up. "So Peter how do you-"

"It looks WONDERFUL." Peter interrupted.

"I'm glad you like it then" Tony smiled.

The three hopped out of the car while happy stayed in the drivers seat.

"Happy get out you're coming too." Tony called out while smirking.

"Really?" He groaned.

Happy opened the door and got out he pressed the key twice to lock the door.

The four walked into the building it was even more beautiful on the inside.

Peter was fascinated by everything the labs were spectacular they had everything a young scientist could dream of.

"Hello Mr. Stark I'm Ms. Potters I'm the principle of Caren Wood High School." An older lady with grey hair and round glasses spoke.

"Hello Ms. Potters, I'm Tony stark this is my son Peter Parker, his uncle my friend, Steve Rogers and my bodyguard Happy Hogan."

"Nice to meet you guys welcome to this school it's very advanced and teaches students who will be pursuing into the sciences."

The five walked around peter was shown where his classes will be and what they expect of him.

"So Peter how does this school sound for you?" Tony asked.

"It's amazing I really do want to go here."

"We will be honoured to have you here Peter." Ms. Potters smiled.

"Thank you Ms. Potters." Peter smiled as he was nearly jumping up and down in excitement.

"Okay here is the list of items he will need." She handed Tony a sheet of paper. "And we will give you your time table on Monday when you start."

"Thank you for showing us around I'm sure Peter will have a blast tomorrow."

Hey it's the author here my updates were every 3 days but now I'm going to change it to every Monday so I have more time time write the chapters I hope you understand!!