Chapter 8

"So Peter this is our class." Ned grinned from ear to ear. "It's okay on the first part but then it get kinda blabbed after awhile, but Algebra is fun so hey why not?"

"I don't understand I'm sorry." Peter apologized.

"It's fine." Ned nodded as he walked into the classroom.

There were computer holograms set on each table one for every kid in the class.

"Whoa." Peter gaped at the sight. The walls were made of glass that went black whenever the teacher commanded it to. Ned told him.

"Tony Stark helped make this school so it's kinda cool his son is going here." Ned smiled as they took a seat next to Peter.

"Tony didn't even remember that this school existed until Bruce told him." Peter stated.

"Well..." Ned exclaimed as he looked down he logged into his computer hologram.

"Oh do we have special accounts on here?" Peter asked.

"Uh yes it should be on your timetable oh yeah here it is." Ned pointed to the spot on the paper which held his account username and password.

"Oh okay!" He smiled. He typed in the information and pressed the enter key.

'Welcome Peter Parker' showed up on the screen. Peters eyes lit up in fascination as he looked around on the computer.

Peter looked to the front as the bell went off signalling school was about to start. The kids filed into the Advanced Math classroom to see their new classmate.

"Hey kid." A boy with brown hair and tan skin spat at peter.

"Fuck off Flash." Ned glared at him.

"Heh why not he is fresh meat." Flash grind and he poked Peters head while Peter slapped his hand away.

"Stop." He glared.

"Awe is it not good enough for you. You fag." Flash cackled.

"FLASH!" A teacher yelled from the front of the room. "Leave Peter alone"

"That's the first time a teacher bothered to stop it." Ned spoke as Flash huffed and walked to the back of the room and sat down.

"Do you think its because Tony is my dad?" Peter asked Ned.

"Most likely." Ned frowned.

Peter had to admit he was warming up to Ned.

Peter looked at his hologram computer and looked down to where the screen was projected.

"These are built amazingly." Peter stared in awe at the technology.

"Pretty near right your dad did an amazing job at designing it." Ned smiled.

"I'll make sure to tell him you said that." Peter smiled as he told Ned.

The teacher stood up and smiled as she clapped her hands together.

"Okay class settle down its time to start."

Everyone faced the front of the room in a big commotion.

"Today we have a new student his name is Peter Parker. Peter can you come to the front of the room to introduce yourself?" She asked.

"Okay." He whispered.

Peter walked to the front of the room his feet weighing heavily.

"M-My name is Peter I grew up in queens." He stated softly.

"Thank you peter can you tell us why you decided to move to upstate New York?" The teacher asked.

"I'd rather not disclose the information." He spoke as he turned his head away.

Peter walked back to his spot and sighed.

"Your from queens?" Ned asked fascinated by his discovery.

"Yes I am." Peter replied.