Chapter 10

Peter looked up he must of fallen asleep at the hospital. All the Avengers even Loki had visited. Peter had refused to go back into the Tower but Tony had been in the ICU since they had arrived 5 hours ago.

The doctors were whispering in the corner about Tony's situation. The doctor then cleared his throat and walked over to peter.

"Hey you're Peter Stark right?"

"Uh yes that's me." Peter whispered

"I'm sorry to say this but it appeared as though you Father isn't going to make it. He is severely ill and has had major blood clotting all over his body."

Peters eyes widened he hadn't predicted this.

"Wha- what." He spoke softly as his eyes brimmed with tears.

"I'm so sorry Peter." The doctor apologized. " He is awake right now but really weak, he asked to see you."

Peter nodded as he entered the room in a hazmat suite for protection that he wouldn't spread germs to Tony.

"Dad?"

"P-P-eter." Tony coughed. "I-I'm sorry. I promised to go web slinging with you"

"Dad, stop. I love you I want you to stay with me." Peter cried as he wiped his eyes.

"I want you to grow big and strong remember." He suddenly started having a coughing fit his whole body was numb his life was slipping away. "I love you." Then his eyes rolled back and his body went limp the warm skin turning cold.

Peter fell to the floor pulling at his hair.

"NOO! No no no no no." He nn

stood up and walked to the wall years still streaming down his face.

Nurses and doctors started coming into the room pushing peter into the hallway.

Peter called one avenger he new he could trust, Clint.

He typed the number onto the phone at the hospital his voice shaking.

"Hello? Clint speaking."

"Clint, can you come pick me up it's Peter." He spoke as a sob escaped his lips.

"Peter what's wrong did, did he-"

"He's gone! The person who I trusted most in my life has left this world! I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE! Everyone I care about dies or betray my trust. I-I-I just want to die." Peter whispered the last part.

"Peter I understand I'm coming to pick you up. My wife is driving the car I'll give you a place to stay. We'll organize a funeral for next Friday I don't expect you to go to school after you are finished with your suspension. But please Peter. Never commit suicide Tony didn't want that for you."

"O-okay. Please don't hang up I want to still talk with you or listen to you breath- I just want comfort right now." Peter's voice cracked as he whispered.

"Peter do you want to still save the world with me and the others."

"Yes I want to do it b-b-but can we not replace Iron Man I want a little memorial for dad he- he helped me."

"Of course. Oh we are here I'm going to come in the kids aren't with us by the way."

Peter turned around and saw Clint with his wife with him. Peters eyes brimmed with tears as he ran to Clint who looked like he himself was just crying. Peters arms wrapped around him and he cried into his chest.

"I know Peter I miss him too. He created the idea and gave us everything and helped us go into hiding away from SHEILD.
S
"Please. Don't leave don't leave me alone. I don't want to be alone again. Dad-Dad was all I had."

"I won't I'm sure I could never replace him maybe I could be your Uncle Clint?"

"Okay."

Clint lifted Peter up and Peter put his legs around his torso as Clints wife signed the paper work for Tony's body.

~The next day~

"Peter you were all that Tony had in his will so you get everything he owned." Clint told Peter as he sat down at the table with Peter.

Clint might if looked like he was okay but each of the avengers had had their share of crying sessions but none of them took it as hard as Peter did.

"I only want pictures of him and maybe his current iron man suite, but I don't want anything else. I don't need it." Peter whispered.

"Maybe we can donate the money to charities."

"Sure how about to foster systems, the humane society, and cure for cancer, Lupus and Spinal muscular atrophy." Peter smiled.

"Okay!"

The End