Prologue

"Come on...today is a big day! We are finally taking another step into revolutionizing this park. And when everything falls into place, when she is fully grown. We will use her to create the ultimate war machine."

"I am not so sure about that... how do we know this one will even work." 

"Oh, I am sure this time it can't possibly fail. Now hurry up and go! Prepare to take her to the others." 

"What is she isn't excepted?" 

"Why are you arguing with me? Stop asking questions and just do what you are told for once in your life."  

"Y-yes, sir!" 

Owen's POV

"Owen." Claire's voice rang in my ears. I couldn't help but smirk. 

"Oh, she finally came back, it is about time." I voiced in a devilish way. We broke up a long time ago, mostly because of stupid reasons, and a few years later we found each other together, well working together. 

"Um, no sorry to disappoint you, but no this is business and I need you to come with me." She said her voice "matter-of-a-factly." 

"Oh yeah? Well, what is this business?" I asked cleaning off my hands. 

"There is a new asset, uh, 3057 who you are needed to do your... raptor thing and imprint on it or... something." She said swatting away the nats that were flying around. 

"I am sorry I don't speak robot, you're going to have to be a bit more clear." I joked knowing it annoyed her. It only made me happier when she rolled her eyes. 

"A new raptor. They want you to meet a new raptor." She changed her pose to place her hands on her hips. 

"Now? These dinosaurs take a while to make in a testtube why am I being told about this now?" Normally I get notified when there is a new dinosaur coming in. 

"This one was a surprise to all. And, they want to put her in with the others right away." Her reddish-brown hair lightly blowing in the wind as she tried to get some out of her mouth. 

"Alright, let's go," I said walking ahead of her as she trailed close behind in those ridiculous heals. 

As we arrived, it was just like the last time when I met my other four raptors. Two males and one female (I know they are all female in the movie, this is for FANFICTION purposes). 

The two males being Blue and Charlie. The females being Delta and Echo. Even from a young age, Blue was the leader. He always turned up the dominant one. Charlie being the runt he wasn't treated the best. They are all about three years now. Not fully grown but they are up to my waist. They are supposed to get taller than me, at least that is what I was told. 

We walked into the lab, eggs everywhere as a guide led us to the holding area of the new raptor. The large doors opened revealing a small holding area with a false wallpaper that was supposed to represent the forest. 

"Where is he?" I asked looking around. 

"She is in here..." One of the doctors said calling out to her with a whistle. And sure enough, you see a small stumbling bundle of scales running over to the doctor. 

"She thinks I have food." She laughed as she handed the small baby a treat. 

"May I see her?" I asked slowly kneeling down to her 'height'. 

"Yeah, she is a little skittish at first." The doctor said holding up her clipboard. 

"Hey there... what's her name?" I had forgotten to ask before. 

"Oh, it's Vee. Because she has a "V" shape on her stomach." 

"Ah. Hey there Vee. I am Owen." I reached out a hand. She walked closer to me and accidentally bumped into my hand. "Eh, a little clumsy are we?" I said looking closer into her eyes. They seemed white and cloudy. Not the typical yellow-ish color. 

"Her eyes are so cloudy... is she blind?" I asked rubbing her head lightly as she nuzzled into my hand. 

"Oh yeah, she is I forgot to tell you... whoops. She has managed well so far though." 

"I don't think you should put her in with the others. Charlie is their sibling as he was just smaller, a runt, and they attacked him almost killed him multiple times because of his size, they will kill her because she is blind. We can't put her in with the others." I started picking her up in my arms holding her close to my chest. 

"I am sure it will all be fine." The doctor said fixing her glasses and then leaving the room. Why did she just leave? 

"Well... I won't let them hurt you. Everyone deserves a right to live." I said softly to her as she chirped and lightly used her teeth to play with my hands. I smiled down at her. 

"Yeah, I will protect you." 

I hope you liked this chapter I will update tomorrow hopfully!! Love you all bye!