Yeah, I'm EVIL. What's your POINT? (5)

Chapter 5

"Va-va-VOOM!" Shouted Chris as I stepped out of my new closet. Chris and O'Neil had taken me to my new home and showed me to my room. The walls were dark purple and the carpet was black. I can't say it wasn't perfect, because it was. I loved the fact that the bed was draped with a thin purple veil and a black comforter. I loved the small- but HD- TV in the corner and the mini fridge next to it. Most of all, I loved the huge great dane that was laying on the bed when we walked in- his name was spike and he hadn't left my side since I'd walked in the room. What I didn't like was the fact that Chris and O'Neil made me try on my disguise so they could 'see if it fits'. But then O'neil got a call and had to leave while i was changing.

So there I was, standing outside of my closet door in a tight- and incredibly sluttish- pink dress and blond wig, with matching pink high heels and accessories. Oh, did i mention that the high heels were four inches tall and that the dress covered almost nothing?! I don't even know if this outfit was rightfully legal. "There is no way I'm wearing this to school." I grumbled at Chris. His eyes snapped up to meet mine, and i realized that he'd been checking me out. Normally the prospect of my best friend checking me out would creep me out, but I didn't really care at that moment. I mean, I wasn't even technically Melanie anymore. Nope, I was Mallorie Johnson. I was an exchange student from Florida and i loved to party. Heck, I was your basic girl gone wild, and as much as i hated to admit it, the clothes i was wearing weren't helping.

"Oh, come on, Mel- uh, Mal- You'll be fine." I rolled my eyes as his eyes scanned my body again. Stupid, hormone ridden, teenage boy.

"You're just saying that so i won't take the dress off." I replied.

"No I'm not." He pouted, "You could take the dress off right here and i wouldn't care." I smacked him in the arm and he acted like it hurt. It had always been like this between us. We were incredibly aware of the boy and girl situation and we played it out as far as we were willing to. He would flirt with me, I would flirt with him, but we were never more than friends. I don't think either of us could imagine being 'with' the other.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed, giggling.

"Besides," he continued as if i hadn't interrupted him, "maybe if you wear that to school, you'll actually get a boyfriend." I smacked him again, only harder. "OW! gees, you're so touchy..."

"I'm not wearing this to school, that's that." I said sternly.

"Fine." He replied. "You'll just go all natural..." His eyes scanned my body for a third time and I scowled at him.

"Isn't there something else i could wear? Where are my clothes?"

"where you left them."

"Oh, great, that's very helpful."

"I know."

I sighed, "Fine... I'll wear it." Then I stepped back into the closet and changed back into my clothes.

"Good. Sweet dreams. I'm going to bed." I nodded and he walked out of the room.

I finished changing and climbed into the bed, Spike curling up beside me and laying his head on my chest. I closed my eyes and turned off the lights.

Almost instantly i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DREAM...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~