Chapter Four

Lacey's POV

       I can't believe what just happened, well I kind of can I've been wanting to attack him since I met him. Something about Colby makes me feel like I've known him for years I feel safe with him and so comfortable. I realize Colby is starring at me when I get myself out of my thoughts I blush "what is it" I ask him. He gives me a gentle smile " your so beautiful and any man would be lucky to have a girl like you". I bush even harder I don't see myself beautiful I never did ever since I was a kid my dad was abusive and he just said negative things about me. I look down at our hands intertwined and I gently give his hand a squeeze and snuggle into him even further. 

       Colby presses his lips against my ear and whispers " We need to go sweetheart". I look up at him and nod, I pull away from him and stand up. I see my shorts and I gab them shaking off the sand that was all over them. I soon realize I have no bra on and start blushing, I look over in Colby's direction and he's looking at me with a smirk on his face, "I think you may need this" He says holding up my bra. I smile walking over to him to go grab it and when I get there he pulls me into him with my bare chest pressed tightly against him I don't think you need a bra, I just want to see you wear my shirt and have your nipples peek through the thin fabric" Colby says in a low husky voice.

        I look up at him in complete shock "That's not fair" I say Pulling away from him and placing my arms over my chest pouting at him. Colby gives me a wicked smile and shoves my bra into the back pocket of his jeans and leans down grabbing his shirt and holding it out for me "I never said it was fair" he says with that same smirk on his face. I grab his shirt and throw it on.

         The car ride back to the college wasn't quit at all, we talked about anything there was to talk about, and those are the moments that I will never forget. Colby had a soft side to him and for some reason he only showed that side to me. He pulled up to my dorm and we just sat there "I don't wan to get out, I don't want this day to end for the first time in awhile this has been the most fun I've had thank you Colby" I say.

        He smiles and leans in kissing me and I get that feeling in my stomach, That type of feeling that flips your stomach and has a million of butterflies in it at the same time and that is something I haven't felt in awhile. Colby pulls away from the kiss and presses his lips up against my ear "You look so good with your nipples peaking through your shirt" he says and I can hear the smirk in his voice. I start to blush and I unbuckle my seat belt and I lean over the console and place my lips on his and kiss Colby hard.

        I let my hand slide down his chest and I grab his through his pants, Colby's hands are at my waist and he pulls me onto him grinding himself into me nipping at my neck and I whimper a little. He begins to place his hands up under my shirt and grabs my breasts squeezing them gently and I let out a moan. I bite down on his neck and start to suck leaving a big love bite on his neck.

        I start to pull away "This is what you get for taking my bra" I smirk at him and open his door. I step out and I feel his hand tug at my hand and I turn around and realize he's out of his car. Colby pulls me close and kisses me,  he looks down at me "that wasn't fair sweetheart, but I'll see you tomorrow". He gets in his car and leaves, I just stand there and watch his tail lights disappear.

       I get into my dorm and Stephanie grills me "where the hell have you've been, and who the hell was you on top in that car making out with" I sit down on my bed and take a deep breathe "It was Colby that guy that you guys introduced me to, I was pretty drunk and sick that night and he let me stay in his room" I say.

       She scans over me and I know she knows my bra is missing, she cocks her head to one side "and would you like to tell me why your bra is missing" she starts to laugh "well don't tell me I can only imagine why it's gone, but is treating you okay cause if you have another asshole hurt you I will kill him". I look up at her and smile " yeah he's amazing" I say and go to bed.