Chapter five

I woke up the next day in the afternoon since today my classes are in the evening to knocking on my door, I hazley got up out of bed and opened the door and I saw Colby standimg there. "What the hell are you doing here" I say to him. He looks down at me "they canceled classes cause of this big storm that's headed this way and it's potentially dangerous, so pack your things your coming to stay with me".

   I give him half a smile "you have got to be kidding me, they just told us to go home"? He looks down at me "yeah pretty much, just told us to dangerous to be here supposed to be some type of tornado warning, so I want you to come with me".

    For a moment I'm silent thinking about why he wants me to go with him, I can just simply go back home with my parents. I guess its just anxiety I'm having from what after brett out me through, constantly worrying about everyone I come in contact with, whether or not their going to try to attempt something. I get up and walk into my closet and get a PINK duffle bag out and pack a few things, while I'm doing this I glance over and see that colby is just starring at me in an awe type of way.

   "What"? I asked him in a curious way disturbing him from deep thoughts. "I-I just think your really beautiful" he says in a low mumble almost to silent for me to hear. My cheeks turn red and I give him a small smile.

   We leave my dorm and head to the vehicle, colby opens the door for me and I get in after saying thank you and we start to drive away when I ask where were going. "Were going to my parents house for a few days until the storm can settle down, its about five hours away from the college, its kinda back out in the boonies but its peaceful out there". He says with a smile. Im going to meet his parents wow if I would have known that I would've tried to present myself better.

   The five hours drive wasn't all that bad, we mostly sat in silence and I nodded off a few times which helped time pass by. Colby pulled down this old dirt road, the trees were tall and huge and covered both sides of the road drapping over giving it this shawdowy dark feel to it. It made me chill and colby noticed, he reached over and placed his hand on my thigh "I promise its not as dark or as scary as it seems, you can trust me I wouldn't do anything or put you in any type of situation to hurt you". I lean over and give him a kiss on his cheek " I know but we just met each other and I just worry and overreact about things".

   We pulled up to this huge house that looked like a mansion, it was beautiful with huge marble columns a porch that looked liked it wrapped all the way around it, huge stairs on each side of the house, and plenty of beautiful windows to look through. I'm pretty sure colby was laughing to himself seeing my mouth drop to the sight of his parents house.

    "You never told me you were loaded colby". I say out of amazement. He smirks "well you never really asked you just attacked me your body". I blush knowing damn well what he was talking about. 

   He opened the door for me and I walked into the huge house, it looks just amazing inside as it does on the outside. Everything was marble, with Chandlers and bright lights, he smirks once again nudging me on into the house. A tall blonde haired woman pops out from what I'm assuming the kitchen is to greet us, she has long shiny blonde hair, a skinny frame, kind eyes, and a huge smile on her face. "Colby it's so good to see you I didn't realize you were coming down or would have greeted you earlier". colby walks over to her and they hugged each other when she makes eye contact with me.

   She smiles again more pleased that colby had brought someone home " Colby who would this beautiful young girl might be"? She asks him walking over to me and giving me a tight but welcoming hug. "Mom this is lacey shes uh-um friend, and lacey this is my mom Ellie". His mom gives him that look a mother does when he tries to cover up something, because he is we weren't just friends we had a very intimate moment out in the woods yesterday and I don't even really know what you want to call that. I don't even know what we are, but for him to say I'm a friend kinda stings and stands straight into my heart. I at least thought he felt that connection that I felt of what we have.

   Ellie shows me up to my separate room, she just the kindest person anyine could ever meet. I walk into the guest room and I'm not surprised its just as beautiful as everything in this house. I place my things on the bed and just sit down beside of it. Its late evening by now around six and I start going into deep thought when the door cracks open and I see those beautiful blue eyes peaking in. Colby walks on in and gives me half a smile and I look away annoyed with him. He walks in over and sits down beside me "Hey what's wrong"? I fumble with my fingers picking at the skin beside my nails before I say "you addressed me as friend to your mom after with happened yesterday, that seemed like more than friends to me colby".

   Colby let's out a sigh as he says "I froze up she put me right on the spot, my mom makes me nervous she always asks when I'm actually going to bring a girl home instead of just bringing them into my dorm for a one time go". My heart starts to hurt, for a one time go is that all I am to him, my blood starts boiling and I can't contain the shit from coming out of my mouth. "So is that all I am to you a fucking good time, and one time thing colby, I let you do intimate things with me that I barley let any guy do that, I at least thought you felt that connection between us". He's silent for a few seconds before he leans over to me and grabs my face and pulls it to his, pressing his soft lips against mine kissing me gently.

   "Your not a good time or a one time thing for me lacey, your real and I do feel this deep connection with you, I felt it when I first laid eyes on you. I just friends have a hard time expressing how I feel and being sexual with you is me trying to show that, why do you think I didn't want to go all the way with you lacey. Its because I care about you". He tells me all of this while holding my face in his hands and starring in my eyes.

   I keep looking at him after hes gone quiet when I slowly close the space between us and press myself into him kissing him hard but soft at the same time. Entangling my fingers in his hair and and wrapping my legs around him, I sit in his lap feeling his warmth against me, feeling his buldge getting harder and pressing into my ass.