Chapter Six

Colby grabs me by my hips and shoves me into him hard and I let out a small moan, he kisses along my neck and down my chest making me pull at his hair. He pulls away from me and looks at me "Are you sure you want to do this with me"? He asks looking down at my swollen red lips. I nod and place my hands up under his shirt feeling his toned body beneath my hands and I drag my nails down making him bite his lip and let out a little moan.

   He pulls off his shirt and mine as well and starts to kiss my breast as he pushes my bra down and places my nipple in his mouth, I let out a groan as he swirls his tongue around my nipple gently nibbling at it and making it swelled. I can feel myself getting wetter as he unlatches from my breast and kisses down my stomach nipping and sucking.

    I let out fast soft moans until he reaches the top of my shorts he looks up at me and smirks, as he slowly start to kiss back up to my chest and onto my lips leaving me feel hot and wet down there. Colby is hovering over top of me kissing me when his hand slides down my stomach and up under my panties I gasp as I feel him insert his fingers inside of me slowly "oh fuck lacey your so wet for me" He says as he bites and sucks on my neck.

   He starts to move a little faster and I grab a hold of him pressing my bottom half into him more, I reach out and feel for his buldge in his pants. I feel colby moan as I rub him through his jeans, and he lifts up off of me only for a few seconds to take his pants off, and I see it his huge member hard as a rock throbbing.

   Seeing that makes me even wetter, he pulls me towards him at the edge of the bed and pulls of my shorts leaving me bare naked and I spread my legs apart waiting for him to be between them. Colby places his body over mine and slowly slides himself in to me and I whine out in pleasure feeling every inch of him in me throbbing.

   I wrap my legs around him as he grabs ahold of my hips and goes deeper inside of me, I whimper out loudly placing my hands on his back and gently start clawing him. He let's out a moan and thrusts into me deep faster and faster. I can feel him swelling up inside of me, and I feel myself tense up and feel everything tingling.

   I'm digging my claws in his back leaving marks, as I feel my self about to go over the edge I call out his name screaming as I can feel him release himself into me. I slowly start to come down and start to pant heavy as I can hear him doing the same. I look up at him and he leans down and kisses on me keeping himself inside me. We stay like that for awhile just calming down and feeling the beating of our own hearts.

   The funny thing is our hearts are beating in sync with each other perfectly and its the most amazing sound I've ever heard. Colby pulls himself out of me and goes gets me a towel to clean me off with. "Oh my god, I've never felt anything like that ever before colby". I say to him as I sit up right in the bed.

  He smiles "Neither have I sweetheart, that was intense for me to, its like our body's knew what to do". After I go take a shower I lay in bed with him and drift off to sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night screaming from a nightmare and colby wakes up startled and wraps his arms around me quickly reassuring me that was just a nightmare.

   It just wasn't a nightmare I have night terrors from my childhood past and from where brett would just beat me for no reason. "Hey sweetheart" Colby says, "it was just a dream baby I'm right here, I'm not going to let anything happen to you". I leaned back into his warm embrace and layed there listening to his heart beat and after awhile I fell asleep.