Wattpad Original

My new book: R E D

RED

Falling in love is not rational. It's madness. A beautiful, wonderful moment of magnificent insanity.
Michael Faudet.

He got down on one knee with his hand stretched to her with a rose.

"Kiana Stuart... Will you be my date..."

"No." She interrupted and without wasting a second more, she turned and walked away without looking back.

Mocking laughters erupted throughout the hallway. The rose fell off his hand as disappointment washed over him.

* * *

It wasn't easy getting over his past but he managed to. Therefore, he vowed not to give any other woman the opportunity to crush his heart the way she did.

Nine years later, he's a different man now known as Enrico Vos. The CEO of
Edoardo vineyards. A man gorgeously handsome and with a body to die for. He's a witty, womanising, authoritative and an all time party man. In short description, CASANOVA.

Unfortunately, he encounters the woman who started it all. Something is ignited within him and he's convinced it's the spark for vengeance. A thirst for her to see the same colour as he does, RED.

She broke his heart and he was going to have his revenge.

Somehow, something starts to change and he's left with the question as to if she deserved how he was treating her or perhaps...was it all a misunderstanding?

This book is complete on wattpad. Please check it out.