Wattpad Original

Sequel: My husband, whose heart belongs to another.

Good news!

Christian Hendrix's story is finally coming to wattpad on the 9th of June, 2018.

My husband, whose heart belongs to another.

SYNOPSIS

Sequel to Coffee and papers. Can be read as a standalone.

There was Lucas's story and now, this is
Christian's story.

His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible way surfaced for him to grow out of that pain. There was no thinking twice. He accepted the proposal and now, he's about to marry the only child of a business tycoon except, she's no ordinary person.

Twenty-three-year-old Harieth Gryffin was a woman dazzled by the materialistic features of this world. A total opposite to his first love. A living epitome of your typical blonde heiress. Shopaholic, carefree, sassy and child-like attitude. A date was fixed and the media fully informed but it seems the Gryffins are up to something a little sinister behind the cameras.

* * *

My husband, whose heart belongs to another.

* * *

"I..."

"You seem to have forgotten why you're standing here in the first place... Perhaps, I should remind you. We're getting married tomorrow just because I wish to see my family's company progress further. Therefore, because of the money. For future reference, there's no need for you to act like a wife. Don't ask me questions relating to my personal life and don't try to get close to me. I don't like you now and I definitely won't like you in a few months." With that, he walked away, leaving me to reminisce on his harsh statement.

A crazy chuckle escaped my lips as I try my best not to feel affected by his words. Definitely, I've heard worse.

* * *

This book can be read as a standalone. Click theread button and you won't regret it

A little scene from the book.

I sigh.

"Do you have something to say to me?" I decided to speak up first. She tilted her head a little to the right, left and then set it straight once more.

"Do I? Is there something I'm supposed to say? I can't recall. Do remind me, Christian." She stated, her tone sounding a little filled with mockery and the fact she felt ease pronouncing the first name of someone she just met, told a little about her rudeness.

I slightly furrow my brows at her once more.

"You're late. Aren't you going to apologise?" I asked, putting out my real question.

She gave a light snort.

"Wow. Not married yet and you're already telling me what I should do. This is really something to think about." She stated, her reply infuriating me.

My hand on my lap folded into a fist. She was making me repeat myself and truthfully, I wasn't in the least bit mood for this. My eyes remained on her but I couldn't see hers. It added to my frustration.

"Take off the glasses." I ordered staring directly at her. There was silence for a moment before she suddenly let out a chuckle.

"Really? What makes you think I'll do as you say? We're not even married yet."

"Exactly. If this is going to work. You're going to have to respect me." I told her the truth but all I got once more was laughter while she unfolded her arms and leaned closer.

"I'm sorry, the only person I respect is myself... I suppose I should clear up any misunderstanding. Christian, I'm not marrying you because I like you. I'm marrying you for your money, for the comfort your money is going to give me." She explained before putting up an annoying smile.

Unbelievable.

"How can a woman be so shameless?"

"I'm shameless just because I speak the truth? You're marrying me for the exact same reason. At least I'm bold enough to proclaim the truth." She added before relaxing back on her seat. A light chuckle escaped her lips once more as she tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Exactly what type of women have you been seeing? I bet they're liars and without class."

There is definitely one thing i can assure you and it's the fact that Harieth is nothing like Emerson. They are total opposites.

This book is going to be written in a first person POV so you can understand a lot about what is going on in the mind of the characters. I hope you like it. That was a little description to keep you on the edge. Hope it worked.

Xoxo.

***

My husband, whose heart belongs to another is now up!!!

Head over and check it out.

Sorry, slow updates.