Chapter 1: Introduction

CHAPTER 1:

“At home at last!” I muttered to myself as I switched on the lights of my apartment. Yes, I live in an apartment, ALL ALONE. To inform you, my full name’s Natalie Lore Rivers, but I’m usually known to be Lore Rivers, so, just call me Lore. I’m 18 years old. I just graduated from Uni. And I work as a dance choreographer. And by the way, I’m living here, at London.

My parents are at abroad, working and I’m the only child. They give me money so I can live. They barely come home to visit, ‘cause they are too busy. I can fully understand that. And this apartment is what they bought me after my graduation. Actually, It’s like a Hotel suite, but a bigger version, it’s also fancy looking and quite expensive, but though, my parents can afford and also I have my work. This apartment is kind of a place where most artists stay, when they are just having a vacation here. So, I, sometimes see many celebrities here.

My job is pretty exhausting, since I’m a dance choreographer, I dance, A LOT. I teach some dance crews. I also became a judge in some dance contests, but it’s not that known unlike ABDC.

And if you’re asking about my love life, naah, I have no time for that.

Let me also describe my physical appearance (just so you know), I’m about 5 foot 5 inch tall, quite slim- since I’m a dancer- I have a fair complexion, I have a wavy-brunette hair- that end 3 inches above my bum- and I have hazel brown eyes. Also, I have a sense in fashion. I really loved shopping too. And of course, nothing beats FOOD. But atleast, I don’t get fat at all, so, I can eat whenever I want.

I also have best friends, we’re five actually in the group, they’re Brielle Craig, Lynel Grimm, Jaycie Gerson, and Patrice Simons. All of them are taken, leaving me behind. Well, I get used to be like this. I think my last relationship was 2 years ago, since I focused on my studies. They’re finding me a guy who’ll keep me in company, I don’t want to though.

I walked towards the living room. I plugged my iphone into the speakers and set the music on shuffle. Suddenly, What Makes You Beautiful blasted through the whole room. I don’t remember buying that song on itunes… AHH! Maybe the girls bought it when I was not around and left my phone. Ughh, those girls are such fangirls over that boy band. I don’t hate them, but I don’t know what makes those girls all wild when it comes to those boys. I’ve got to admit, their song is quite catchy, I like their songs, but I don’t love it that much, and I don’t hate them, I just don’t love those boys that much.

Then the doorbell rang… I sighed and walked over to the door and took a glance at the peep-hole. I saw the curly-haired girl, Lynel, The straight-headed girl, Patrice, the cat-eyed girl, Brielle-she’s wearing her ever famous pink cat-eyed contacts-, and the skinny yet sexy girl, Jaycie. Oh, their boyfriends are so lucky to have them. Lynel got Dominic, he’s a candy-sweet man. Jaycie got Arjay, he’s talented, joker and loving too, I call them sometimes, Jay-Jay, ‘cause both of them have “Jay”s in their names. Brielle got Zac, he’s a crazy boy but caring though. And Patrice got Patrick, and they have made the cutest couple ever. They’re both talented and Patrick is sensible and so smarty. Though, I’m a tad bit jealous of all of my girls, they have boyfriends, yet I don’t have one. I don’t mind it that high though.

“Hey there lovelies!” I greeted as I opened the door. They’re all stunning, all the time. They have their purses so I’m assuming we have an all-girls night out.

“Hi Lore!” they chorused and entered my house. I can hear the chorus of the song blasting all over the house. I heard them sang along with the song, I mentally sighed. They always do that, EVERY.TIME.THEY.HERE.THAT.SONG. They were dancing in my living room, I groaned to myself and plopped at the couch, waiting for them to calm their asses out.