Chapter 14: Are we done already?

Lore's POV

I've spent the night crying at my room and not bothering to get out. I can hear Lynel talking to someone on the phone, mentioning my name and my condition now in my room. Lynel doesn't really know what happened, she only knew that I'm not okay. She tried knocking on my door once, but I didn't opened it so she just let me. She already knew me.

Then I realized, I have a dance practice tomorrow. Sheesh.

Instead of wasting my time, I've decided to arrange my things for tomorrow, I can do something while I'm in bad times.

I just finished fixing my clothes and other things in my bag when suddenly, I heard the doorbell rang. Since I'm locked at my room, I'm guessing Lynel opened it. I sighed and plopped myself at the bed and stared at the plain ceiling.

Then someone knocked very loudly at my door. What the fudge?

"LORE! OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I COULD BREAK THIS!" I heard a deep British accent yelled. Harry. Ahh, Lynel called him.

Since, I care so much for my door, I unlocked the doorknob but I didn't open the door. Then the door burst open to reveal a worried Harry.

"Your eyes are bloodshot." he pointed.

"What do you want?" I asked, sounding annoyed. Who doesn't cry when you saw your boyfriend snogging others face? Maybe, those who doesn't care for their boyfriends. I care though.

"Niall's not being himself now. You're the only one who can fix him." he pleaded and sighed. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed, carelessly.

"Do you thing after what he did, I can fix him up? That's not gonna work!" I said frustratingly.

"Just show yourself up at him." he said.

"Then what?" I asked

"Then say you forgive him...?" he said, more of a question.

"Saying I forgive him, even though I didn't actually, is gonna hurt him more. I can't say that to him, it's like I'm lying to him. And I don't want to do something bad because he snogged someone's head off." I said, emphasizing the last statement.

"Why can't you just forgive him?!" he asked frustratingly.

"IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!" I half-shouted at him and I started to cry again. Stupid tears.

Then Harry remained silent. Then he pulled me into a hug. I cried onto his chest and he rubbed my back in circles. I pulled back after a minute.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't stand to see him without being hurt. I need space." I explained and he nodded.

"You can talk with us about it when you're ready." he said and I nodded.

"I guess I'll go now." he said and left. I closed my bedroom door but I didn't locked it.

But I was wondering,

Are we done already?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

I locked myself in my room. I didn't get enough sleep and it's already 10 morning. The lads tried to talk to me but I just ignore them.

I checked my phone and I've got 52 new messages and 103 missed calls. All from the lads but none of them were from Lore.

I sighed in frustration and ran my hand through my hair.

Then I heard a knock from my door. I unlocked it.

"Hey." Harry said silently and I nodded my head once.

"I talked to Lore a while ago..." he trailed off my head snapped at his direction.

"What did she said?" I said but my voice is quite hoarse, because of crying.

"She said she needs... space." he said silently.

"Oh." I said.

"And she can't... stand to see you without being..." he trailed and I looked at him expectantly.

"without being what?"

"without being... hurt." he said and mumbled the last part. Then tears started pricking in my eyes. I placed my faced in my hands.

"It's all my fault, Harry, It's all my fault..." I muttered and he patted my back.

"No, it's not. It was just an accident..." he said and I shooked my head.

"I should know what I'm doing..." I defended.

"It's not because Lore needs space, doesn't mean it's your fault already. She said that, because she's trying her best to make her forgive you." he explained and I sniffed.

"But what if when she had her space enough, what if she doesn't love me anymore?" I asked worriedly.

"Niall, she loves you more than anyone in the world knows. She wants to forgive you because she loves you. But she can't do it because she's still hurt and shocked. Just have patience." He said.

"You sound like Zayn." I chuckled and he smiled.

"Atleast, you're recovering a bit." he said and I smiled weakly.

"But, I don't know if we're still together..." I said and his smile faded.

"Until neither of you two said that you two are done, you're still together." he said and I nodded.

"cheer up!" he said and I smiled.

"C'mon, you must be famished." he commented and I nodded.

How I wish, all of what Harry said are true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Another updateeeee! :))
So what do you think? Besides it's short... XD

Comment/Vote? ;)) Xx

-Lorena<33

Follow me on twitter: LoreOfficial_     LovesHoran0913