Chapter 19: Five Months Later...

Lore's POV

~5 months later...~

"Lore, I'll be going out. Meeting my old friend. I'll be coming back later. Call me, just in case of emergency. Okay?" Jaycie stated and I nodded. Then, she went out of my apartment.

It's been five months since Niall and I broke up.

I've been doing a lot of sessions these previous months, and now, I'm taking a break.

Jaycie was with me all the time. Lynel moved into her new apartment and she was staying with my other best friend, Brielle. Jaycie decided to stay at my flat for a while since her sister just got home from abroad and was staying at their parents' house.

After Niall and I broke up, Jaycie accompanied me while I mourning over it. She helped me move on until she succeeded. Now, I can say I have moved on already. I started being active and back to normal.

And did I mentioned?

Lawrence and I are together.

I mean, we're a couple, like official.

Yes, we are.

We have been together for 2 months already.

And Niall?

Well, I haven't heard about him last 4 months ago. The lads just stopped mentioning about it, and I don't know why. I saw in some news that their going on pretty well. And the paps stopped the 'NialLore' thing, few months ago. The last thing I've heard about Niall is, he was still down. But, that was long before. Maybe, he had moved on already.

I sighed and while watching the television. Ew, this channel is boring. I reached for the remote and flicked through the channels.

"There was a machine in each--" No.

"The storm was signalling e--" No.

"Why do you have to do this to m--!" No-uh.

"--Let's welcome, ONE DIRECTION!" I narrowed my eyes and stayed at this channel for a while. The lads came out with their signature smiles in their faces. I was looking at them one by one, and my eyes flickered last at Niall's direction. He was sporting a white button up shirt, black semi-skinny trousers, and white high-tops. His hair was up in a quiff, his blue captivating eyes, has been the same eyes I fell in loved to. I can't deny that.

After they greeted the crowd and host, they sat down in the sofa.

"So, how did the tour went?" the host asked

"It was great! The fans we're a great crowd! We're so lucky to have them." Liam said and the others nodded.

Then, the conversation continued...Later on...

"So, anyone? Girlfriends?" The host asked and they all smiled except for Niall, who has his head down, but looked up slowly with a fake smile.

"Zayn and I, have." Louis said with a smiled and the host nodded.

"I'm single." Harry said and Liam raised his hand in agreement.

"Niall?" The host asked and Niall slightly tensed up.

"Uhh...well...I'm--uhh...single." he stammered and smiled fakely. Then, the memories flashed through my mind, the concert, the day we met at McDonald's, our first date...Everything.

"Well, that's interesting. Oh! I remember..." the Host cheere.

Oh boy.

"How's Lore Rivers?" the host asked and I saw Niall's eyes showed sadness and hurt, but though, he smiled it away. I sighed in frustration.