Chapter 9: Meeting with girlfriends, Comforting the ex-girlfriend

Niall's POV

I woke up and I felt a small body beside me... Lore. I opened my eyes and I saw her, sleeping peacefully. She's so gorgeous.

I leaned and kissed her forehead. She twitched a little before opening her eyes slowly.

"Good morning." I mumbled, enough for her to hear. She smiled and I kissed her lips softly. She smiled onto the kiss and I pulled away.

"Good morning." she replied. She stood up and checked her phone before returning it back to the nightstand.

"I'll use the bathroom and after, I'll make breakfast. Sounds good?" she said, trying to hide her morning voice but failed. I smiled and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and she disappeared. I stood up and reached for my trousers and put them on. I didn't bother putting my shirt on. I placed my phone into my pocket and walked outside the bedroom. I saw Lore heading to the kitchen, I went to the bathroom and did my morning business. Once I'm done, I walked out and the smell of bacons hovered my nose. I smiled and walked happily to the kitchen to see Lore cooking.

I slid my hands into her tiny waist and hugged her quickly, burying my head into her neck. She reached for my head and ruffled my hear and kissed my cheek. I moved my head up to look at what she's cooking, bacons and eggs.

"Smells good. Makes me hungry." I commented and she chuckled.

"Aren't you always?" she said and I chuckled and released her. I went towards the dining chair and sat down, waiting patiently for the food.

"Here you go." she said and holding out a plate for me and for her. I took and and thanked her.

Then, I remember, I forgot to tell her that I love her.

But it might sound too... Hurried? Desperate? Ughh...

"Niall?" I was snapped out of thought. I looked over to Lore, and she was looking at me, with concern.

"Uhh yeah?" I asked

"You've been out..." she informed

"Just thinking..." I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"whatever about?" she asked and I bit my lip.

"Lore,...?"

"yeah?" she asked and I gulped nervously. Should I say to her?

What if she'll think I'm too desperate?

What if she'll think I'm too cliché?

What if she'll think I'm too--

"NIALL!" Lore hissed and I looked over her.

"Eh?"

"You're calling me and now you are mumbling words?" she said and biting her lip, trying not to laugh.

"Ughh... It's just..." I started off

"Yeah?"

"It's just, I forgot to tell you last night that..." I trailed off and I saw her smiling like an idiot.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked suddenly and she looked at me like, what-oh-okay-look.

"Nothing, carry on." she said and I sighed.