Chapter 12: Sorted

Draco's POV

I was in heaven. I had the dream girl, my idiotic father was in prison and best of all, I was happy. I hadn't been truly happy in three years. Well at least since Voldemort came to power. Today was the day I was going to tell my 'friends' that I was dating the gorgeous Hermione Granger. Sadly. In their eyes she was known as a mudblood, I hated that world. I was going to tell them at breakfast, the same time Hermione was going to tell her friends.

BREAKFAST

I had never been so nervous before in my life( apart from all that voldy stuff). I walked over to the Slytherin table, seeing Blaise,Theo,Pansy and Terry sitting eating breakfast and scowling as they usually do. I ran the last part to my houses table, it was never a a pretty sight to see. All the slytherin so scowling at the other house and mumbling about how they are more superior.

"Hey" I said.

"Sup ma bro" Blaise said in his 'gangsta' (if you could call it that) accent.

"I have important news to tell you" quick and clean, that was my strategy.

" I can't be that important" said Terry.

"I am dating a girl"

"It's not like you haven't done that before Draco!" Said Pansy.

"Have you shagged her yet?" Said Theo

"No thank you very much. I respect her to much to just go and shag her. I have grown and matured." I said, starting to scowl at them.

"Keep your hair on mate, tell us her name at least." Said Blaise

"Hermione Granger."

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!" They said all at the same time.

"You can't date that scum." Growled Pansy

"Well I am!" And then I stormed of to my dorm getting things that I needed for my next class. Potions with the Gryffindor.

Hermione's POV
I was going to tell Harry,Ron and Ginny today. I was so nervous. I knew Ginny would be alright with it, 50/50 with Harry but I knew what was going to happen with Ron. Angry.

I walked up to the Gryffindor table and sat down.

"Any news?" Ginny asked all of us. All of the boys shook their heads.

" I have something" I said.

"Well what is it" they all said in unison.

" I am dating someone new."

"Who's the lucky guy?" Asked Harry

"Draco Malfoy." It was now Ron's turn to speak.

"DRACO BLOODY MALFOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ron practically screamed in my face.

" I for one, is fine with you dating Malfoy" said Ginny with a furiously nodding Harry sitting behind her.

"But he is still a death eater. How can you trust him, he is a bloody idiot" said Ron.

It was now my turn to be angry at him.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT RONALD. YOU HAVE BEEN SNOGGING AND HAVING ... WITH PANSY WHILE YOU WERE SOPOSED TO BE DATING ME. BUT THE WORST THING IS THAT YOU HAVE CHEATED ON ME TWICE. AND WHEN WE WHERE TOGETHER YOU TREATED ME LIKE SH*T." That felt so good. Even though I had tears trailing down my cheek. I waited for his response.

"And?" He said.

"You have got to be serious." I said to him.

"SERIOUS BLACK" a first year Gryffindor yelled out.

It took all of Harry's strength to keep Ginny from strangling Ron. Just at that moment the headmistress came up to the podium.

" I would like to address to you students a very important matter" said Professor Mcgonagal. " We shall be resorting all of the students here at Hogwarts apart from the first years. The teachers and I feel as your personalities have changed a lot since the dreadful war.This shall happen before dinner. Thank you." She finished talking. As soon as she did all the students started to whisper and gossip between each other.

I then left the hall.

DINNER

All the eighth years were getting sorted first. We walked into the great hall in lines of two. I walked next to Ginny. We stood I front of the chair with the old and ratty sorting hat. First up were Parkinson,Boot,Zambini and Nott. Of course they all got into Slytherin. Then it was Ginny. She walked up to the stool looking as nervous as she did on her first day.

"Mmmmmm. A Weasly again" the sorting hat said." I know exactly were to put you. GRYFFINDOR" All the first year Gryffindors cheered loudly for they had a war heron. Other students went by and no major changes. Only difference of our group was Luna, she had gotten Gryffindor.

Then it was my turn. I sat down on the stool.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, a tricky one...............better make it RAVENCLAW." The sorting hat yelled.

I was truly shocked. I thought that I would stay in Gryffindor. I Then walked over to the Ravenclaw table. It felt strange sitting away from all my friends.

Harry,Neville, Seamus and Dean all stayed in Gryffindor, but there was still Ron and he was up next.

He sat on the stool waiting to be put into a house.

"A tricky one. Not as brave loyal as he was. As smart as a twig but still not recognised a pure blood by the slytherins. Let's make it................SLYTHERIN. The whole great hall was in pure shock. How was a Weasly, all Weasly's had been in Gryffindor for centuries. But this still couldn't prepare me for what was going to happen next.

It was Draco's turn now. He looked very nervous. The hat looked as puzzled as he did with Ron.

"Very smart and brave. Cunning and loyal, but where to put you? I'm not sure. You don't want to be in Slytherin though. Different to your father, you want to be known for the right not wrong reasons. Let's say ...................RAVENCLAW. Draco then came over too me and sat down beside me.

Everything was perfect. I was in a house that is known for its intelligence and I had the one person I really loved.

What did ya think of dem apples. Hoped you enjoyed it. Pumpkin-Wizard

Ps- less than 2 weeks till I go to Europe. So excited. 😜‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😜😜‼️😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜‼️‼️‼️😜😜😜😜‼️😜😳