19 years later

Draco's POV

It's been 19 years since I graduated from Hogwarts, 19 years since I lost the love of my life and my 17th year of teaching Transfiguration at Hogwarts. It was always Hermione's favourite lesson. The students are coming back today from the summer holidays, I can't believe that I was once in that position all those years ago. I arrived at Hogwarts three days ago in order to prepare for a few weeks of lessons. Pansy and Ron are living happily together and their first son, Rhydian, is in Hufflepuff in his second year, And their 10 year old daughter, Maddy, will start next year.

Today I am sitting in my office for a few hours before the student come. It had my thermos full to the brim with Butterbeer and a bowl of pumpkin pasties, 2 hours to get three days of lessons organised. An hour in and a white shimmering light was forming in front of me. It started resembling a transparent person figure. Not just a person ,Hermione. She's back, Hermione is actually back.

"Hhhheeerrrrmmmionnnneeeeeee?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Yes Draco, it's actually me" Hermione replies to my stutter.

"I am a ghost. And a working ghost at that, more like professor in Charms."

I get to see Hermione for the rest oft time here. This is unbelievable. Even though I can't touch her, it's better than not being able to speak to her for the rest if my life.

"I love you, Hermione Jean Malfoy."

"And I love you, Draco Abraxius Malfoy. "

As she told me this, Hermione showed me her transparent hand which you could still clearly see the shiny gold ring sitting delicately on her finger.

Which I placed on her finger the day she died.

???????????????

Why Ron?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें