Chapter 1

The neko was sent on a solo duty in an abandoned house, where there were sightings of a stray rogue devil. Who knew what she would encounter?

As the devil walks up to the abandoned house, she kicked down the door and entered the house with caution, wasting no time.

The house was surprisingly dead quiet, not a sound to be heard.

Koneko's POV
"Huh?" I mumbled.

"Did I somehow went to a wrong destination?" I thought to myself.

I walked around the place, examining for any hints of the rogue devil.

Third person's POV
Suddenly, there was a creak sound heard from the above floor.

The neko's ears flinched as she heard the noise and quickly ran upstairs to find out where it came from.

She again, saw nothing aside from dusty cobwebs.

"What...?" The devil whispered, surprised. She began checking around the whole corners of the second floor just to be sure before she leaves.

Suddenly, the devil felt something grab her leg and she got thrown out through the window, gaining a few scars.

As she skyrockets out of the building, she lands with a thud on the floor as she was already used to fighting in a way like that. The neko, wasting no time, ran back immediately into the building to face the monster.

When Koneko reached the second floor, she came face to face with a hideous beast whom had a deformed body as well as multiple hands sticking out from it's back. Not to mention it was quite slimy. From the sight of that, it was obviously the stray rogue devil she was looking for.

The devil glares at the monster, as she starts to do her usual attacks, jabbing the rogue devil in different areas, trying to find it's weak spot. But her attacks were kinda useless, as her fists only sunk in the gooey body of the horrifying beast.

By surprise, the beast grabs the neko's arms and throws her to the ground, trying to crush her with it's arms.

The devil, not willing to give up, stood up and attacked the monster by kicking this time.

The rogue devil blocks the attacks with it's multiple hands and sweeps Koneko off the floor, causing her to trip. It then grabs her upside down with her leg.

"People sure love to hold me in this position." The neko thought to herself as she remembered her past experience with Gaspy and the witches with black magic.

After her thoughts, she immediately jumped up with her full force and punched the monster with all her energy. "Senjutsu!" The devil yells as she jabs the rogue devil again and again. "If this doesn't work, I don't think there would be anymore hope for victory." She thought worriedly to herself.

The beast staggered and fell on it's back with a groan. Koneko, knowing that she finally won relaxed her shoulders, but suddenly it soon got up and regenerated from the blow.

"No way." She mumbled to herself, not knowing what to do next but not willing to forfeit either.

______________________________________________________
Sorry that this chapter was full of fighting scenes, I just love describing fighting in detail, it's exciting. c:

I'll update soon and on the next chapter, you'll definitely appear. :D