Chapter 4

•~* Koneko's POV ~*•

I got on top of the human, pressing my body onto him as I concentrated on my healing powers.

Normally, people would flutter their eyes open by now but this human being didn't.

I tried again, this time, getting my neko form out. My ears and tail spurting out as I rubbed my body on the human being again.

After the minty green sparkles settled down, the human scrunched up his face and made a weird sound which sounded like a snort before he woke up, opening his eyes in lightning speed.

His eyes darted to me, and I still on top of him, wondered what his reaction would be. It was only out of mere curiosity.

His eyes then darted to look at my ears and tail before calming down. "Oh wow, this is a wonderful dream indeed." He said while smiling.

I got up and answered "you wish, perv."

"Wha- isn't this the part where you ride me-"

"No."

"Oh."

"Well, since now that you're up, hows your body?" I asked as I transformed back into my normal mode.

"Feeling stiff." He answered as he stretches with a grunt.

"Are you feeling hungry?" I asked once again.

"Not really."

"Well, I do, healing your body got me hungry."

"That sounds very kink-"

"I'm going to kick you in the face-"

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

•~* 3rd person's view *~•

Koneko checks the club's cupboards, seeing no leftover snacks were there, she walked back to you.

"Guess we're going out to eat then." She spoked, "Can you stand?"

You stood up with a bit of wobble, the neko helped you get to your feet.

"Hmm you're not fully recovered but... seeing that you can stand up, meh, you'll be finee." The devil reassures. "Come on lets goo!"

"But wait!" You called out

"Whatt?" Koneko grumbles

"Are you gonna wear THAT outside?" You asked pointing to her robe which was now a bit transparent from all her sweat.

The neko visibly blushes a shade of red. "Oh! I was so hungry I didn't notice..." she scurries off to retrieve her neatly folded clothes on the table.

"Turn around, and don't peek!" The devil yelled out with an embarrassed voice.

"I wouldn't dare." I replied, facing the wall.

=============

•~* Koneko's POV *~•

We walked to a nearby plaza, as expected there were a lot of restaurants, but what I had in mind was a cafe.

That sweet, cute little cafe that serves the best cakes which I crave for now. I bet the human would love it too.

He's wobbling quite a bit but I'm being the most supportive person by allowing him to hold my hand.

But honestly, I'm glad he didn't fall because with his tall frame, if he fell, I'll be crushed!

That's a joke, I'm a rook for goddamn sake! 😤

Whenever he looked tired, we would find a bench for him to rest and go.

I was fine with it honestly, I'd want to make Rias-senpai proud of me for doing something hero-ish.

I had small conversations with him such as his name and favourite food but that's about it.

After what seemed like quite a while, we arrived at the sweet, cute, little cafe.

Not letting his hand go, I opened the door for him and lead him inside before I entered too.

The human looked at the cakes with mesmerized eyes and so did I.

"Well, what'd you like? I'll order for us, go find a seat for us, alright?" I gestured to the empty seats.

"I want... that chocolate one." He said pointing at the one with whipped cream.

"Okay, now go ahead and sit." I answered.

I ordered a red velvet cake, the chocolate cake and also 2 takeaways which no one needs to know the flavour to.

(Why do I keep breaking the 4th wall with this narration, pls send help.)

After I finished ordering, I searched around the cafe as my eyes landed on the human near the window seat. He was staring out the window like some emo.

"Hi." I said, getting into the seat opposite him.

"Hey... something doesn't feel right."

"Are you talking about your body parts?"

"No, it's an aura."

"Huh, lets put that aside for now and eat cake, shall we?" I questioned, offering him the cutlery for his cake.

He didn't answer and lightly stabbed the cake repeatedly with a blank stare.

"Heyy, if you didn't want cake, you could've said so earlier." I mumbled.

"Oh no, it's just that-" he started.

But before he could finish his sentence, screams and explosions were heard outside the plaza.

We looked outside to see what was the commotion and there, outside the window

Were fallen angels.

=============

Can someone pls send help, I'm running out of ideas ;-;

I see a lot of you wants me to continue this story from all the adding to the reading list and stuff.

And because of that, I felt motivated and here we go, I present chapter 4 ;D

But someone please give me some ideas for the ongoing plot, I'll credit you ;-;

I hoped you like chapter 4, my plot might be bad but I think my grammar and vocabulary's pretty amazing so don't forget to

🌟 vote
💬 maybe leave a comment
☑️ and maybe maybe give inspiration for me D;