Chapter 2

"Oh no." The neko thought to herself as the beast reached out to her.

When suddenly a large metal pod, crashed through the roof, crushing it. It even had that satisfying slime sound when it was squished.

The devil felt a bit of joy as it finally ended but also felt a bit disappointed of herself because she couldn't finish it if it wasn't help from this mysterious pod.

The pod suddenly moved, making Koneko's ears perk up as she heard the noise. She kept staring at the pod as it starts moving more violently.

The metal pod's hatch twisted and it opened up. Out came a man dressed in strange armor that had a fusion of a hammer and an axe on the back of the armor. He was carrying another man over his back, who looked badly injured.

"Hello, young lady, I'm Swanson, I will not give you my first name because I don't really trust you. Can you please show me and my friend to the closest medic please?" He asked with a very deep monotone voice.

"Two can play in this monotone game." As the neko thought to herself.

"I do not know who you are and what you want, but I don't trust you either. First of all, what are you? Your first name isn't necessary for me to know." The devil says coldly, as she looks at him and the other man over his back as she gets to defensive mode.

"I am a Mandalorian, and all I want is to get my frie- partner to a medic or healer of some kind." Swanson spoke with the same tone and could not bring himself to say the word friend.

"Hmm, the medic is quite far away from this place here, I know a bit of healing, but it's all up to you to trust me." Koneko said as she pointed to the direction of a clinic.

"Exactly how far?" He asked, still doubting her.

"45 more minutes, you'll probably make it." The neko said with a hint of optimism.

"I can but he definitely can't." The Mandalorian muttered in frustration as he climbed over the pod and set the body onto the floor.

"Oof, there goes another life today." The devil said, looking away, covering her mouth.

"Woman, I have no time for your sarcasm." He replied to Koneko as he put a hand up.

"Nah, it's just the harsh reality." She stated. Which made Swanson think, she wasn't wrong so he didn't say anything else afterwards.
The Mandalorian set the man on the ground as he got out an injector and a tube of blue liquid.

"What are you doing this time?" The neko asked, tilting her head a bit to the side.

Swanson injects the blue liquid into the injector as he replied her with "Trying my darn best to save him."

"Then I'll just enjoy the show." The devil said, plopping down on the floor.

______________________________________________________

To be continued \(•0•)/

I sure did update chapter 2 fast ;]

And wow 32 views and 2 votes already on the first chapter? TYSM. :D

See you in the next chapter c: