Chapter 3

I did a few adjustments to the previous chapter and changed my mind about which character is going to be you so, enjoy(?) :}

*~• Koneko •~*

As I smoothen my skirt, I sat down, switching sitting positions until finding a comfortable one as I settled down.

"Would you like a drink and some popcorn while you're at it?" Swanson asked sarcastically as he injected the blue liquid inside his partner through the arm.

"I sure would, but I'm not really a fan of popcorn." I replied, sticking my tongue out.

"If you're gonna only watch, might as well make yourself useful and hand me bandage and a pair of scissors from my bag." He exclaimed, pointing at it.

"Will do, sir!" I said standing up, doing a salute before I ran to his bag to retrieve the materials then handing it to him

As he bandages his partner's wounds, I silently watched him.

My imagination got snapped out as the rogue devil started moving again, it's arm began to rise, aiming for Swanson.

I wanted to lunge for it but he managed to shoot it down before I could flinch.

"Wasted." I whispered, sitting back down.

"Mhm." Swanson mumbles as he gets out a needle and thread.

Suddenly, the Gremory magic circle appeared next to him. Rias and Akeno came out of it.

"We were wondering what took you so long." Rias spoke, looking at me with concern in her eyes.

"You should've came a few minutes earlier." I replied. "But it doesn't matter now."

"I see, who's he?" Akeno asked, gesturing to Swanson who's resuming his bandaging.

"All I know is that he's a Mandalorian." I answered.

"And I'm surprised you're not terrified with that referance?"

"Am I supposed to?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Most people are, have you ever met one?" Swanson suddenly spoke up.

"Does it count since I'm like talking to you?"

"No."

"Oh."

Akeno came next to Swanson and began to use her magic to heal the passed out man.

"Take him back to the club, we can heal him easier there." Rias said, as she turned her gaze to me.

"Will do." I replied, bending down to carry the man in bridal style.

"I'll stay here." Swanson muttered.

"Why? Your buddy might need company." I asked.

"I need to work on the pod and get coms up, you go ahead, he'll be fine." He replied, giving a small grin.

"Alright then." I answered, walking into the Gremory circle with Rias and Akeno before disappearing into red sparkles.

======

They arrived at the club, it was only the four of them.

Koneko gently placed the man down on the couch.

"Why don't you use your sage arts to heal him?" Akeno spoke. "You can borrow one of my robes~"

"I don't think it would fit me around the che-" The neko began, "I mean, nah, it'll be fine."

Akeno, face still with a smile on, helped the rook out of her clothes.

"Akeno, I thought I said it wasn't necessary to change!" Koneko blurted out with a face full of embarrassment.

Ignoring her as she giggled, she took her undergarments off before putting the white robe on her.

"There, you look adorable y'know."

"But it's kind of loose." The neko mumbled, looking down at the robe.

"It'll be fine." Akeno replied, still giggling.

"Easy for you to say." The rook muttered in an in-audible volume.

"Well, you'll look after him while Akeno and I have a meeting in hell." Rias said, opening the magic circle as Akeno waves and smiled at Koneko before they disappeared.

Koneko waved back to Akeno and turned to the harmed being. She sighed before taking a step closer to the couch.

======

Okay, I apologize for the really late update, but what do you think about it?

Fun fact: that "harmed being" is supposedly the reader (aka you :0). So on the next chapter, it'll be good. 🌚