Supermarket Flowers

Katsuki woke up to his alarm ringing through his ears, annoyed, he punched his alarm clock until it went silent. He thought it was the best solution.
His red eyes fixated to the sunlight peaking in his room, and finally got up and changed his clothes.

He grabbed his house keys and placed his hand on his front doors doorknob—
"Hey, Katsuki. Before you leave, I need you to do something for me." His mom called, the young male groaned in annoyance.
"What the fuck do you want?"
"Oi, watch your tone, brat." She pointed a finger at his son. "Anyway, I need you to run to the grocery store and get these items." His mother waved the grocery list in front of his face.
"Alright, fine," Katsuki snatched the paper from the woman's hands and left.

Katsuki was found in the bread aisle, picking up all kinds of bread that his mother wanted. He sighed as he just threw them all in the cart, and, he saw a familiar figure not too far away.

It was his classmate, Uraraka Ochako.

"Hnng— come on!" Ochako whined as she stood on her tiptoes and reached for the bread sitting on a high shelf. She's very short.
The blond boy sighed and took the bread for her.
"Hey! I want that brea— oh, hello Bakugou!" Ochako's face went from mad to surprised to cheerful in seconds. Katsuki wondered how a person could do that.

"You're so tiny," He said plainly as he gave her the bread. The small girl looked furious and threw the bread in her cart.
"That's not a very nice thing to say, you know." She sighed, still plastering on a smile. Doesn't her cheeks hurt?
"That bread tastes like shit,"
"It's the cheapest one they have." Ochako said softly, her smile fading away.

Katsuki mentally slapped himself. He forgot that Ochako wasn't very rich.

"Well, see ya at school, Bakugou!" The short female smiled once again and strolled away with her cart.
A few minutes later, he went to checkout the items he had got, and found Ochako struggling.

"Oh, really, that much? Ah, I don't have enough money, though." Ochako fumbled as she desperately looked for extra money in her purse. The cashier gave an apologetic look, that's where Katsuki sighed and stepped in.
"How much is it?" He grabbed his wallet from his back pocket as the cashier told Katsuki the total price of Ochako's items, and handed the money to him.
"Bakugou," Ochako stared at him in disbelief. "You didn't have to do that!"
"Shut up."

"So, you live around this area? Deku does, too!" Ochako smiled brightly as she walked with Katsuki.
"Yeah, we're neighbors, round-face." He fought the urge to roll his eyes.
"Oh, right."
The rest of the walk was quiet, until Bakugou blurted out-
"Do you want to come over for lunch?"
Ochako stared at him for a while. "Are you sure? I might be a bother to your parents." She giggled nervously as she tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I'm fucking sure. My parents love visitors, so they wouldn't mind at all."
"Then, I'd be happy to!" The brown-haired girl smiled brightly, again.

Katsuki unlocked the door and stepped in with Ochako, whilst she politely took off her shoes at the front door.

"Ah, finally, Katsuki's back! What took you so fuckin' long, brat?!" The duo heard Katsuki's mother yelling from the kitchen, also hearing the sounds of pots and pans clattering.

As they stepped into the kitchen, his mom turns around and is ready to yell at her son, but once she sees a pretty girl standing next to him, her face softens.
"Oh, hello." She smiled.
"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Bakugou, I'm Ochako Uraraka, your son's classmate!" Ochako smiled as brightly as ever as she shook Katsuki's mother and father's hands.
"Oh, you're the one who fought with Katsuki in the sports festival last year." His father pointed out, and his mom hit Katsuki on the arm right after.

"How could you ever fight a girl like that?! Sorry for not recognizing you earlier, dear. Just know that I was rooting for you!" Katsuki's mom's expression went from angry to soft in seconds. She seems interesting, Ochako thought.
Ochako giggled.

"The food was delicious, Mrs. Bakugou!" Ochako politely stated, and wiped her lips on a napkin.
That comment was enough to make Katsuki's mother fly off the roof, she just loved it whenever someone complimented her cooking.

"I have to go now. Thank you for having me!" The short girl bowed respectfully as she went to fetch her shoes, Katsuki followed her.
"Thank you, once again, Bakugou. I really enjoyed talking to your parents!" She smiled, for what seemed like the hundredth time that day.
"Yeah, no problem." Katsuki states simply.
"Bye!" Ochako kissed the blond boy on the cheek and left.

"What the fuck!" Katsuki yelled as his face turned into a crimson red.
"Language!" His father yelled from the dining room.

———
AAAAH I PROMISE ILL UPDATE REQUITED SOON PLEASE BARE WITH ME,,,,, I AM KACCHAKO GARBAGE P LS,,, and i wrote this when i'm supposed to be studying for my biology test tomorrow so be grateful