Chapter Two

Katsuki went to bed, still baffled that Uraraka Ochako, his classmate, had kissed him on the cheek. He couldn't help but get his cheeks tinted red.

He shrugged off the thought and let sleep take him.

——

The next morning, he woke up and got ready for school. After he finished the lovely breakfast his mother made (he didn't want to admit it was great) he left for school.

He sat down on his seat and started listening to his friends' conversation, talking about God knows what.
But, in the corner of his eye, he saw Uraraka staring at him, when he turned to look at her, she immediately turned her head to the other direction.

"Huh, weird," Katsuki scoffed.
"What was that?" Kirishima asked curiously.
"Nothing."

"Hey, Uraraka!" Ashido waved her hands in front of Uraraka's face, this obviously caught her attention. "Are you okay?"
"She's probably thinking about a boy." Hagakure giggled.
"Ohoho~ who's the lucky guy, Uraraka?" Jirou smirked mischievously.
"Wh-What?! No, I'm not thinking about anyone! I'm j-just- I'm just sleepy, dammit!" Uraraka huffed and crosses her arms.
"Anyway, girls, I was planning to go shopping later today. Anyone wanna come with?" Hagakure swiftly changed the topic.
"Sorry, Tooru-chan, I have plans with my boyfriend." Momo casually said.
"Oh okay, that's understandab— wait for what?! Did you just say, boyfriend?!"

The group of girls stared at Momo with bewildered looks.
"Yep." Momo giggled softly. "Todoroki and I are dating."
"Oh wow," Uraraka simply said.
I wish I had a boyfriend. She didn't say that.

Later that day, when everyone was going to their show lockers and swapping their school shoes to their everyday ones, Uraraka found something in her locker.
She found an envelope. Just a plain, white looking envelope.

She took out the envelope and opened it roughly, and read out the letter.

"Do you wanna go out for mochi or some shit? I know mochi is your favorite. So, you can write me a letter back or just talk to me directly, I don't fucking care. Have a good day, I guess.

-Bakugou"

Uraraka giggled to herself, folded the envelope, and dumped it into her backpack.

The next day, during lunch period, Uraraka decided to talk to Bakugou. She found him sitting with his friend group. She lightly tapped on his shoulder, this caught his attention.
"Uh, hello!" Uraraka chirped as she waved.
"Er, hi." The taller blonde male replied awkwardly. "Uh, guys, I'll be right back."
"Sure thing, bro," Kirishima said as he chewed on his fries.

Bakugou pulled Uraraka aside.
"So, I'm guessing you've read my letter?" Bakugou stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"Y-Yeah, I did!" The shorter brunette scratched the back of her head nervously. "And, yeah, let's go out for mochi on Saturday."
"Okay," Bakugou smiled. Uraraka swore her heart stopped, she's never seen Bakugou smile before. He's so cute!

Saturday came. Meaning, it was the day of their date. It was safe to call it a date, right?
Uraraka was all dressed up and prepared to meet Bakugou at the cafe.

She took the bus and finally arrived at her destination.
She looked for him, and she finally saw a mop of messy blonde hair. Uraraka smiled knowing it was Bakugou.

"Hi!" She smiled so widely her cheeks hurt. Bakugou looked up from his phone and smiled back.
"Er, hi." He scratched the back of his neck.
"Do you know what you wanna order yet?"
"Uh, yeah. Do you?"
"Yep!"
A waiter came by and asked for their orders.
"Uh, yeah, I'll have tea and mint-flavored mochi," He began and then pointed at Uraraka. "And she will have coffee and strawberry-flavored mochi. Got that?"
The waiter scribbles down the orders and walks away.
"Y-You didn't have to order for me, Bakugou-kun." The shorter female tucks a strand of brown hair behind her ear, as a faint blush appeared on her cheeks.

"It's fucking fine."

After two hours of conversation, coffee, tea, and mochi, they've decided to call it a day and head home.
"Um, Uraraka, before you head home can I..." Bakugou held Uraraka's arm.
"Huh?" Uraraka turned around in confusion.
"Can I have your phone number?"
"O-Oh." The brunette blushed. "Yeah, sure!"
They both exchanged phone numbers, hugged, and went home.

Bakugou has been debating to text Uraraka or not. If so, what should he text her?

I had fun today. No, delete.
It was an okay day. No, definitely not. Delete.
You looked pretty toda— No, no, no.

"Agh! This is fucking annoying!" His yell echoed through the house.

Katsuki Bakugou 9:13 PM
Goodnight.

Bakugou sighed. Well, that was that.
Almost immediately, his phone buzzed.

Ochako Uraraka 9:14 PM
Goodnight! I had fun today <3

Bakugou softly smiled at himself and went to bed with a faint blush on his cheeks.