The so called 'secret'

"TONY!!!!!!!!" Everyone in the lounge raised their heads from whatever they were doing to the fuming (h/c) head female that came stomping loudly into the living room. "Oh boy", Clint mumbled as he went back to reading a magazine.

"What did he do now?" Steve asked with an eye roll as he caught the mentioned male attempting to sneak past the fuming female. She immediately turned around to see Tony trying to sneak away. Her eyes turned red as her flames engulfed her clenched fist. "You", she glared darkly at her cousin "(Y/N)! How nice to see! Is everything good? wish we could converse more but you see Pepper is- AHH!" he screamed as she threw a ball of fire at him in which he barely dodged. 

"I c-can explain", he said in fear. "What did he do?" Natasha intervened with a raised brow. "He!" she exclaimed pointing angrily at the grinning male who waved at Natasha "Hi", he said as if nothing was wrong. "He convinced Fury for me to watch Loki! Thee Loki that killed my brother!" I shouted.

"I thought you hated your brother", Thor stated.

"Do you hate Loki?" I asked annoyed.

"... Good point", he answered as he went back to eating his pop-tarts. "Actually, that is where you're wrong. I didn't convince Fury. I suggested", Tony said being a smart-ass "What is the bloody difference!?" I asked annoyed "Uh-oh, her British is coming out", Clint said not looking up to see me shoot a glare at him. "The difference being he had a decision to make and I was in no part of that", Tony said.

"He's gotta point. You control fire where as our new recruit is a frost giant. I think you would do perfect for the job", Steve said "So you're saying if he gets out of line I would be able to stop him?" I asked with a raised brow "What if he mysteriously dies?" I asked "Unless you want to face the wrath of an Asgardian by all means please do", Thor said as I rolled my eyes.

"You're not the only one that hates him (y/n) we all do, well except Thor... but this is his punishment. Don't make it your punishment. If he realizes that he is getting to you he is going to take advantage of it", Natasha explains. "All the more reason why I shouldn't be the one babysitting him", I said in frustration. "Nat is right (n/n), trust me its going to be a lot harder to keep the hulk in while he's here", Bruce smiled at me as I nodded.

"And you aren't alone on this", Wanda said as Vision nodded. "We'll be there to back you up", Viz said "Don't worry cuz! You got us all here", Tony replied grinning as he threw his hand around my shoulders. I huffed and shrugged them off.

"Well isn't this grand", all heads were turned to face the one and only Loki, who stood beside Fury. "Avengers, your new recruit", Fury said pushing Loki forward a bit harshly. He stumbled forward but gain control and glanced at Nick with a smirk "Why thank you Fury", Loki said sarcastically before he turned to face us.

"My servant its nice to see you again", Loki said mockingly to Clint "The feeling isn't mutual", Clint said still looking at his magazine 'What the hell is so interesting about that magazine?', I thought.

"Ah (L/n)", I turned to face Loki annoyed "The last time we met, your brother sacrificed himself for you", Loki said as my fist clenched "Even under my control his bond with you was strong enough for him to jump in front of you, such a brilliant mind gone to waste", Loki smirked as he saw Steve hold me back, my hands lit and my eyes turned red.

My brother, (b/n) was a scientist at SHIELD, he was 10 years older than me, I grew up with our parents favoring him more. My mom and dad didn't expect to have another child after (b/n) but I came along. They loved us both. But then when my powers started to show, they got scared, I was what they labelled as a mutant. (B/n) was by my side but even though he showed that he still loved me I continued to resent him for having our parent's attention more. He was loved by everyone while I was the outcast. When I had turn ten he was hired by SHIELD since he was so intelligent and so he was barely there for me. My family kept me a secret from the world. But like every weird child they got bullied. And when I got angry I killed three kids and injured 7. (B/n) wasn't there to protect me when SHIELD took me in. My parents didn't care and left me to them. When (B/n) found out he pleaded with Tony to help me, thus bringing me where I am today.