These Days Part 2

Well since everyone has been asking for a part two because of the super sad ending (I am really sorry for breaking y'all hearts😪😪(I would make a comment about it already been filled with darkness (wait I think I just did?) but no))

So in any case, enjoy the happy ending I guess...

Zara-san out~!

(Y/n)'s POV

I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry out. I wanted to shout. Anything that would take away the pain I felt. Tears fell silently down my cheeks. My mouth was opened to let out a scream but nothing came out.

I felt cold. My nose probably red. The snow had began falling. It was late. Probably after 10.

I could clearly see people walking and hurrying to get into their homes before the snow begin falling harder. I should be heading home. The baby couldn't handle this.

At that thought, I placed my hand over my hardly noticeable bump. Tears began building up in my eyes again. How I wanted to go home.

If only I knew what that meant.

I didn't have a home anymore. To put it more bluntly, I was cheated on. The man I married, who I thought was the love of my life cheated on me with some blonde bimbo that didn't even know what a pregnant woman looks like.

I chuckled through my tears as I remembered punching her hideous face. It felt good and the desire to do it over and over filled me. But the betrayal took over that feeling.

'An idiot! You should have stayed back for your kid you fool', I thought with a heavy groan. There was no way I could survive in this cold.

Regrets started to plague me. 'I shouldn't have walked out, I should have waited, pack my things and call my parents...' I thought.

Reaching into my pocket, I took out my phone and tried calling my family again. To my disappointment no one answered.

'Of course they won't they're probably asleep already', I sobbed.

Trembling, I placed the phone back into my pocket only to take it out again.

"I shouldn't but I don't have a choice... I really don't feel like going back home." I mumbled as I remembered someone who would definitely pick up.

I turned on my phone and searched through the contacts and clicked the number calling it. The phone rang about 4 times before it was picked up.

"Look whoever it is I am sure it can wait till morning." the person said groggily. A female voice was heard in the background scolding the male for being rude.

It was obvious he didn't check his phone before answering.

In any other situation, I would have laughed.

"Tony? I need your help." I sobbed.

There was loud shuffling on the other end before so heard some curse words being thrown around.

"(Y-y/n)!? What happened?! Are you alright? Where are you? What the fuck? Why are you out of your apartment?! It's snowing heavily there you know." This time however, I managed to chuckle. Of course he managed to find me.

It's been 3 years since my wedding and since I last spoke to them. It was still quite a surprise when I remembered who they were a year after my wedding. But it took me nearly 2 years to remember who Loki really was.

"C-can I explain later? I got a surprise." I said trembling from the cold.

"I'm coming there for you... Wait, a surprise??" He asked.