53 ✖ Memento

Memento

Virago's POV

"What?!" My grip on the phone tightened. "Get that fūcking journal right now! I want it in my hands tonight, understand?!" Marahas kong tinapon ang cellphone na tumama sa pader at nagkawasak-wasak.

Dαmn it! So that's the red journal that she was talking about. All this time, it's in that Flare's hands! My minion saw her reading that journal in their balcony as she was looking for a way to get in their room.

But who the hell gave it to her? Nasa puder iyon ng Pentagon and as far as I know, that bítch still haven't stepped a foot on our hideout! But then..

My eyes narrowed upon realization.

Well, not in our hideout, yes. But in our old library..

"Chandra! Draconia!" Halos lumabas na ang mga ugat sa leeg ko sa lakas ng aking sigaw. I am fuming mad, I can shoot every single soul who dares show up in front of me. Oh no.. I badly wanna kill just her right now.

The two showed up in front of me and exchanged confused look, surprised by my sudden outburst.

"May nangyari ba, Virago?" Asked Chandra with Draconia trailing after her.

"Find Hellfire wherever that traitor is at magtutuos kami. Ginagalit niya talaga ako, that fūcking suck-up assassin. If you need to harm her, then do as you please. Just bring that dαmn traitor to me right now!"

The two exchanged looks and nodded and left without asking. They can see from the way I look that I am not in the mood to explain. I was left indignant in anger. Maling mali na ginalit niya ako. And I cannot allow her fool and betray Pentagon like that.

If she thinks she can escape from this because of her connection, pwes nagkakamali siya. I don't need to bring this up to the Supremos. I will punish her myself with my own bare hands.

Lumabas ako sa aming silid at tinungo ko ang kabilang gusali. There is where we hid herour prisoner for many years, I lost count. I think I was only ten when I first saw her. She was still a bit young back then, beautiful in her youth—exuding power like the rest of them.

But now, looking at her sitting alone and looking hopeless in that dark cell, her power seems to lose fire and her age started to show. She now has wrinkles around her eyes and spots on her once flawless face. Namayat rin siya at nawalan ng kulay ang balat, so pale and lifeless.

Such a waste.

But then again, kulang pa 'yan. She should die as she deserves.

Like her pathetic friend..

"Thinking of how you can escape from this place again?" I smirked sinfully at her. "Well if I were you, iisipin ko nalang kung paano mamatay. That would be easier, you know. Because sadly, I can't kill you right now."

She just stared at me blankly. Lalong lumaki ang ngisi ko. Those dark sloe eyes.. She really reminds me of someone I wanna kill so bad.

"Do you know what I love and hate the most?" I walked towards her and put my dagger out from my back.

"Traitors." I said with venom dripping from the word. "Because you see, I create them." Hinawakan ko ang dulo ng aking kutsilyo, from its body to its sharp edge tapos ay ngumisi ako. "I love it when people suffer because of someone who they think is on their side.. But apparently, hindi nila alam na sinasaksak na pala sila sa likod nang walang kamalay-malay."