Envy

After Yoongi left me, because of his family issues. I got into a car accident, end up in the hospital and went into a coma for several months.

The past months was the loneliest one my life, I am now on a wheeling chair because my right leg his healing and still in the hospital. It is boring.

14th, June

It is so boring that I'm playing in the hallway of the hospital with my wheelchair, just having fun by quickly turning the wheel trying to forget about the past.

Until I got stop by a girl with a thing that transmit water to her veins.

"Hello." the stranger starts.

"Hi..."

"What's your name?"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"

The girl smiles and hands her hand to let me shake. "Let's be friends."

I smile back at her. "Sure." I shake her hand.

After the introduction, we both sat on a random chair in the hallway

"So how did you end up in the hospital?" She ask me first.

"I got into a car accident."

"And how did you got into a car accident?"

"Everything I was wearing was black and I wasn't looking at the road, when I crossed the road.

"Why weren't you looking at the road?"

"I wasn't feeling good." Talking about that, it made me remember the day of my incident, well the cause of my incident.

After our group of friend meet up, we all became distant, even my best friend Min Yoongi.

Since I know where he lives, I went to his house one day, arrived at the house, everything was gone; the house was burned down.

I found Yoongi sitting near the house crying intensively, because a single fire took everything away, his childhood away, his precious piano away, his house away and his mother away.

Later that day, Yoongi found a place to stay.

Our last meeting went horrible, at first it was fun, but after the others went away, Yoongi and I had a fight.

I wanted to help him, he didn't wanted, but I insisted, because of that it made him angry and we fought. I even remembered that he frew a wooden chair towards me, but ended landing on a miror.

I didn't see him since that day. Well, it was our last encounter.

I became depressif, even got myself into a fight, well actually the strangers had a problem about me not apologizing and start punching me, but I just kept smirking. Because of that fight, it made me weak, it made me got into an accident, the car accident.