Wrath

After I got out of prison for the murder of my father, I avoid to see my family, well my sister. I also haven't seen my best friend, Kim Namjoon, maybe he feels guilty of abandoning me.

18th, June

My life, right now, seems normal. I'm in a 7 Seven Cafe store eating a bowl of ramen looking outside the window.

A store like this always reminds me of Namjoon~hyung, because he worked at a gas station.

When I noticed the reflection of a girl with a black caps stealing from the security mirror at my right; she keeps looking at the cashier, that honestly was not subtle.

Her actions reminded of of the times I had with Namjoon~hyung, when we did illegal things together.

I quickly finish my bowl of ramen and went to her. When she was about to take something else, I stopped her and took her bag away. I went to the cash register to pay what she has stolen.

"The products are inside." I told the cashier. "I'll pay with cash." As I was about the pay, the girl walks out of the store.

People who steal has a reasons they make that kind of actions. That's the reason why I am helping her.

"Excuse me, do you have a paper and a pen?" I ask to the cashier, who gave the object I ask. I wrote my number and a message saying: if you need help, call me. I place the message in the bag and went outside to give her back the bag.

She didn't even say thank you, she only took her bag out of my hand and walk away. Then, I was only watching her going away. Maybe her frustration was taking over.

The girl did call me and now we are hanging out together near a road of a train.

I was sitting with my cellphone and she was down while playing with a bottle of water. My cellphone reminded me when I tried to call Namjoon~hyung for help, he then after tells me to go to our secret spot with the boys.

"Hey, Kim Taehyung." Hyung who was slapping my shoulder calls me, who was lying down on the mattress.

I remember every moment of that day.

"Namjoon~ah! Look at my graffiti!" I scream at my best friend. I drew an alien. "That's you!"

Hyung start to laugh and wanted to kick my butt, but he fails.

"What are you thinking about?" My new friend ask.

"Just my old days with my old friends." I replied. 

"Why were you in prison?" She ask me.

"Because I killed my dad." I answered.

"Why did you kill him?"

"He was abusing my sister and I." I answered 

 I smiled and place my phone on the bottle of water, I then used a gulf stick to throw the object away and it was when a train came across.  

Phones or cellphones are actually my nightmare.

I'm outside of the apartment where I live with my sister and my dad. Every time, I wake up from that place I will always go out; I can't stand my alcoholic father. That guy started to drink, when my mother abandon us. When I'm back home from a long long day, my sister is always lying on the floor because of my dad beating her. 

One day, when I came back home, my father was beating my sister, I had enough of that I picked up a glass bottle and threw it again his head, making the glass explode and the piece flying to the ground. My sister was surprise, even I was surprise of my own actions; their's no more turning back, so I start stabbing him in the chest.

At the end, I ran away from my home, I tried to call hyung, but nothing, my sister called the police and I eventually got into prison.

"Hey." I start turning my head to her, who was behind me.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to get away from this place?" I ask. "With me?"

"Sure."

I smirk than continue to walk with her behind me and following me.

"Shall we draw a graffiti?" My friend ask. "I'm bored."

"We can get caught." I told her.

"Don't worry, just one."

We then start to spray paint of the bus station. I've noticed a graffiti written: I'm Fine. So, I copied the words.

"Wow Taehyung." Namjoon laugh.

I was spraying yellow paint of a door from a closed store. Hyung is beside me looking at me and laughing, while watching my back.

When he notice some lights, he grabs me and start running away from the cops.

While running we start to make fun of the cops who are tired of running to catch up.

But at the end, the cops were able to catch us. Namjoon and I were still enjoying our moment when we were being stopped.

"Taehyung, the cops!" My friend screams.

I turn my head at my right where the lights were coming, we start tho run to the opposite side. We run, run and run until I grab my friend's arm, look behind us and still continue to run.

We lost them, but the cops still manage to found us.

"I'll turn myself in, than you'll run." I say my plan.

"Taehyung, please don't go." She starts. "Who will accompany me away? Please Taehyung, I love you." Her confession made my heart beats.

"That's also a reason why I need to protect you." I kiss her passionately. "I love you." I then walk away to show myself to the police while raising my hands.

I've realized I'm taken away from people I love, because of my actions.