Pride

It's been a while I haven't see my friends, well not awhile, maybe for to long.

11th, July

I'm waiting for a train to pass, so I can continue my walk. When the train was completely gone. I see at the other side a beautiful girl holding a lot of books.

My eyes didn't release from her charming points, I was just staring at her, while she quickly run to cross the road before a train pass again.

When she's completely gone, I notice that she dropped a hot pink colored notebook. I grab it fro the floor and it is actually a diary. It's rude, but I start to read the page that I opened.

Some moments become more vivid with the passage of time
Yesterday's many encounters and goodbyes existed for this moment
Every alley and crossroad I walked through were all meant to lead me to this very place
That kind of moment is what I mean

What is written in that diary reminds me the days I was with my friends: Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

Even if we stopped talking to each other, I know what happened to them.

Jungkook got into a car accident and end up in a coma, in a hospital, for months. Yoongi burn down the place he lives, he wanted to kill himself, but someone saved him and also ended up in the hospital, the same one as Jungkook's his best friend.

Taehyung got into jail for the death of his dad, I mean his father. He wanted to see his best friend for that last time before he is going to be behind the bars; but Namjoon was moving out of town to live in poverty, he lived inside of a container I think, and Namjoon ended up blaming himself for not making his best friend's wish come true.

Hoseok got into the hospital after he fainted, he ended having a memory lost, so he doesn't remember us. While Jimin, who decided to stop drowning himself for his depression lives with him at someone's house.

 While Jimin, who decided to stop drowning himself for his depression lives with him at someone's house

As days pass, I continue to read what was written inside the journal.

The sound of cicadas that shirred like showers end in an instant
In the abrupt silence, I realize life's immense beauty
Just the fact that you are in it makes all the difference
Even if this were a dream, this is where I choose to be

That passage of the diary reminded me when our group of friends were called by our leader, Kim Namjoon, to go hang out and it was also our last encounter.

At that time, we taught it was just for fun. We didn't know that Taehyung killed his dad.

I arrived at the place that Namjoon called us where to meet. Taehyung was already there, he was on a mattress just lying down, maybe thinking about something.

I start filming everything with my camera when the others arrived.

We were just having fun inside of an abandoned empty pool. It was fun watching them having fun while I am filming with my camera and taking pictures with my baby pink colored Polaroid of them.