Gluttony

I don't know why, but I think that my life got happier even if I don't remember my past, well not completely.

31st, May

I am currently living at the place of a girl who save my life and also with a guy named Park Jimin who became my best friend.

"Hey, are you okay?" Someone ask me.

I use the energy that I still have left to open my eyes, it was a girl.

"Can you hear me?"  She ask again, but I fainted.

I woke up in the hospital with an amnesia. The girl who saw me was the one who brought me to the hospital, I fell in love with my hero.

The things I only remember: my childhood and my name.

The girl who saved me actually owns a dance studio; Jimin and I are currently in the studio, I am dancing.

"You are filming me?" I stop dancing as I look at him.

"Yes." Jimin smiles.

I smile at him and continue my dance routine, when she enters with a cake.

"Happy birthday, Hoseok!" She congratulate me.

I look at the cake, surprised. "Oh..." I look at her, than at the cake without releasing my eyes from it. "Thank you, I didn't expect that you remember." I look at her again.

"Well, I do remember and I think that birthdays are the most important moment in life." She smiles than turn her head towards Jimin who was filming everything. "Jimin, come here. Let's celebrate Hoseok's birthday!"

They close the curtains and sang happy birthday.

I smiled at the cake, but I then lost my smile, remembering my 6th birthday.

For my 6th birthday, my mom brought me to the amusement park I always wanted to go. When she ask me to play hide and seek with her.

"Okay, Hoseok. You count to 20 seconds than try to find me." My mom starts.

"Okay." I smiled, I covered my eyes and count to 20.

When I remove my hands, I found a snicker next to me, I take it with me and my mom wasn't here anymore, so I start searching for her like how the game works.

I keep searching, searching and searching for her, she wasn't here.

My mom was completely gone.

It was in that moment that the amusement park and the snicker became a nightmare.

Since I start living with her, I just dance and dance and dance to keep my mind away from thinking about my childhood

She was my dancing partner, while Jimin is our camera man.