1 - 65

Fun question: my battery percentage is 65% right now, what's yours??

~~~~

Roshni

Something clicked and my senses turned on; heart pounding vigorously in fear, eyes almost bulging out of their sockets and lips, quivering as I regained consciousness and the realization of me being kidnapped hit me.

I attempted to stand up and look for an escape route, when I realize I couldn't as my feet as well as my hands had duck tape over them to prevent me from escaping, but I wasn't going to give up that easily. I mustered all of the strength I had left in me and managed to stand on my feet.

I staggered towards the door for some sort of help or escape route. Tears formed in my eyes as my thought drifted to not being able to escape from the hell hole. My parents, in laws, friends and my husband, they must be very worried about me.

I made it a mission to escape from my captors as soon as I can for the sake of my unborn baby. I would never allow anything to happen to our baby.

I was staggering towards the window to get some help, maybe from passersby, when I stumbled over some boxes and landed on the floor, hard. On instinct, my hands found their ways over my stomach protectively. I yelped out in pain and agony.

Who is doing this to me? What have I done to deserve this kind of fate?

I wasn't able to get up anymore, so I sat right there with my eyes closed and tears leaking out from the corners.

"Where am I?" I panicked as eyes opened to the strange, unknown and unkept environment. Realization dawned more on me. I have been kidnapped. And then, I blacked out again.

I regained consciousness again, when I felt water, lots of water being showered on me. I flinch and begged. There were three haggard focusing their gazes at me.

"Please let...let me go," my voice quivered as I spoke. I was visibly trembling in fear of what these people had in stock for me.

The men erupted in laughter at my pleas.

"Let you go? Do you think we took the trouble to abduct you only to let you go because you begged?" One of the men asked, the one who had previously threw a full bucket of water on me to make me regain consciousness.

"Please...," I trailed off, lost of words to utter. "...what do you want from me? If it's money, you will get any amount you ask for. Just let me go please," I cried, harder as the fear kept increasing in me. I needed to be strong for my baby.

"Really?" Any amount?" the second man asked.

"Yes," I nodded my head, like a fool.

"What a tempting offer Raghav-" the third man asked. So the man who poured water on me was Raghav by name. "-but we're very sorry we can't take your offer."

"Then let me go!!" I yelled, frustrated and desperate. My family must be aware am missing already. I didn't want them to worry about me. "Please..."

"We won't, make us," the Raghav guy mocked, making the other two erupt in devilish laughter.

"What will you gain by keeping me captive?" I asked in between sobs. They didn't seem to care about my pleas, it fell on deaf ears. On the contrary, they seemed to derive happiness and fun in my pain.

"Money," the third guy whose name was still unknown to me said, touching my cheek with the back of his palm. I swatted his hand away and anger ignited in my body. How dare he!

"Don't you touch me you piece of-" I was cut off by a resounding slap across my left cheek, swinging my head to my right side. I could taste blood in my mouth. More tears fell freely from my eyes.

"We were being nice until now, don't cross your limits," Raghav warned. I hated him the most. He was the one that poured water on me, yelled at me most and slapped me. He was the worst of the three guys.

"Or what?" I challenged. I also didn't know where I gathered the confidence from. Just some minutes ago, i was trembling in extreme fear.

"This-" he folded his hand into a fist, ready to throw a punch at me. I closed my eyes tightly and wrapped my hands around my stomach waiting for the impact of his fist with my body. One second, two, three, four, five, I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyelids and saw the third man with the oversized lips holding Raghav's hand and stopping him from hutting me.

"Remember what the boss said, we mustn't lay a finger on her and you did already. Don't repeat it," Mr. Oversized lips warned. I noticed the second man didn't talk much.

Maybe he has mouth odour.

"I remember Ajit, but this girl is pushing my buttons," he pointed an accusing finger towards me. The second goes by the name Ajit. I would have rolled my eyes if the situation wasn't so bad. I feared that would just provoke them...no him, into hitting me again.

"Who is your boss? I want to speak to him...please," I begged. I needed to know who the master mind of my kidnap was. Who could do this to me? Sam is the only person I know of keeping a grudge against me, but would she do this to me? Of course, if she's capable of attempting to kill my baby, then she's capable of kidnap also and Nick...he called me to- could it be him? I'm so confused.

"When the time comes, you'll know," came Raghav's irritating voice. I really hated him with all of my being.

"How long are you bast-" I bit my tongue to prevent myself from the word I was about to use on them. "-how long are you keeping me here?" I asked no one in particular. The question was directed to the three of them.

"For as long as the boss wants," the one with the mouth odour finally spoke. I was beginning to think he was dumb instead.

"Let's go guys," Raghav motioned for them to leave.

I started screaming and begging them to let me go, but my pleas fell on deaf ears again.

"Let me go you rascals." I continued to scream on the top of my lungs.

I became quiet and started to panic when the door suddenly opened and Raghav came in alone.

He's going to hit me again. He's going to hit me for calling them rascals.

What I feared didn't happen. He came closer to me and placed a duck tape over my lips to muffle my screams. He shot daggers towards me before leaving the room with a look of satisfaction and banged the door hard on his way out. I heard the sound of keys clicking, he locked me up, alone in a dark room. I cried harder. Is this my fate? - I thought as more tears streamed down my cheeks.

This is all my fault for disobeying Raj, I should have waited for him. I hope he finds me soon, I can't bear staying here for a minute longer.