3 - 67

Fun question: would you rather be stuck in a desert with an enemy or alone??

~~~~
Chapter dedication
This chapter is dedicated to @naina1cholke for being the first person to vote on this book. Thanks dear.

Roshni

"Please let me go," I screamed for mercy from my kidnappers for the umpteenth time. My voice was now barely audible due to my throat hurting from too much screaming.

"Keep quiet," Raghav came into the room with a plate of potato paratha and black lentils in another. He placed the dishes in front of me and ordered me to start eating.

"I'm not eating these dishes," I protested, adamantly. O didn't need food from them, I needed my freedom. That was all I wanted from them, not some stupid food.

"Then don't. I don't give a damn," he answered and left the room, slamming the door harder this time. I flinched slightly. I didn't like it here, I wanted to go back home. But why isn't Raj coming for me? Please come soon Raj, we need you.

Suddenly, I felt my stomach contract violently. I cried out in pain and clutched my it. The pain I was feeling was indescribable. All I could do despite the pain was pray for my child's safety. I would die if anything happens to my baby and if I manage to survive, I will forever live with the guilt of not being able to protect my own child. It'd destroy me.

The door flung open and the three men walked in. They all had an angry demeanor worn.

"What's wrong?" Ajit asked, but I couldn't reply. To utter a word from my lips was like lifting a rock. I just couldn't.

"She's obviously not going to give you a reply. Let's leave her alone," Raghav said. There was not even an ounce of pity in his eyes for me. He is a monster, all of them.

"But we can't-" The man whom his name was still unknown to me interjected. "- she looks like she's in pain or something."

"In pain?-" Raghav huffed. "- I'm sure she's only pretending to get away from here."

"Hey, are you alright?" The guy with no name asked.

"No...oo,"I managed to utter through the pain. I closed my eyes and clutched my stomach tighter in an attempt to numb the pain, but it wasn't working. Nothing was.

"Do you-"

"Arrghhh!!" I screamed. The pain was becoming unbearable for me. I  couldn't control my screams anymore. I needed to let them all out, else I would suffocate.