Oddest Collision

Bree's POV

Mr.Davenport was explaining us our new mission. All the time in every explanation his ego is involved some how.

"This mission is important. Your mission will be in Seaford. No matter what happens try not to glitch. Nobody must find out about your bionics ok?"

When he left the lab, we started to pack our stuff. Adam, Chase and I are ready to go.

"Oh I wonder how Seaford will be like! Hope there're cute guys in Seaford" I leaped in joy.

"Bree, we're going there for a mission not to get dates." Chase said, while crushing my dreams.

"Whatever you're just jealous!" I snapped.

"Of what? I can get a date if I want." Chase replied

"No you can't." Adam and I said shaking our heads with doubt.

We headed out of the house to the car. No helicopter, no nothing, just a car. Davenport said we would travel in a car to keep suspicions low. For Leo this was a vacation. For me, this is some what a vacation, but I'll be working. Mr. Davenport and Tasha are in the front, Leo, Chase and I are in the middle and Adam sat in the back. This trip is going to be a while.

Leo and I were playing I spy because that's pretty much we could think of.

"I spy something green with white." I said.

"The sign! I'm to awesome for this game!" Leo chanted.

"Wait, let me try. I spy something short and weak." Adam said close to Chase's ear.

I laughed at this because we know who he meant.

"Its Chase!" I screamed in laughter.

"Ha-Ha very funny." He mocked as he hit Adam in the head.

We've been sitting in the car for hours. I am really tired, yet I'm trying not to go to sleep. Sleep is beating me.

Chase's POV

I was listening to music while looking out the window. Adam had fallen asleep, I even think drool is coming out of his mouth. Leo was busy playing a video game. Tasha had fallen asleep, just like Bree did. Mr. Davenport looked tired, yet he kept driving.

Just a few more hours to get to Seaford. Who would I meet there? If I meet anyone will they be nice to me? Every one treats me like I'm a nobody, well except for Mr. Davenport and Tasha sometimes Leo. It's always Bree and Adam saying mean things to me. Just because I'm nerdy and a little bit younger than them means nothing.

All this thinking is making me tired. Hope by the time I wake up we're in Seaford.

~Chicago~

Rocky's POV

Cece had signed us up for a dance competition in Seaford. I asked her not to, but she did anyway. Typical Cece. Now it has turned into a vacation. My whole family is going, so is Cece's family even her step brother Logan.

Logan and I are good friends, but Ty and Cece are against our friendship. I went to Cece's apartment to check if they were ready to go.

"Cece open up."

Surprise, surprise Logan opened the door.

"Hey Rocky."

"Hey. Are you guys ready to leave? My family is just getting the luggage in the car."

"Yeah we're just trying to get Flynn to leave some of his video games." He said while pointing at Flynn.

"No you people will not separate me from my life!" Flynn held his console with a tight grip.