English

After first block ended, Kara sped to her next class. English with her new friend Lena.

Kara was the first person to enter the class, so she chose to sit in middle of the class of the left side by the window. As she placed down her back pack on the back of her chair she looked out the window that over looked the back field where their was an old tennis court, and an old football field.

But in the back was beautiful scenery of the open farmers fields growing canola. 'I guess this is the one plus of a school in the middle of nowhere' Kara thought as she took in the beautiful yellow and the gorgeous blue sky.

"Hey Kara!"

Kara spins around to see Lena zig zagging between the rows to get to her and she places her bag on the chair that is side-by-side to Kara's.

"H-Hey Lena! How was Physics?"

"It was good! Mr. Henshaw is a very strict teacher, but he is awesome at teaching!"

"Mr. J'onzz seems k-k-kind-kinda strict, but he is very mellow for the most p-part."

"So are you excited for English?" Lena asks Kara as they pull out their chairs to sit down.

"Not really."

"How come?" Lena asks as she turns her body in her chair to face me and puts the side of her head in her hand on the desk top.

"Eng-English isn't my first language, so class I think will be diffic-cult."

"That's cool you're bilingual! What language do you speak?"

"Umm.. you won't know it." Kara rushes out, turning red as she adjusts her glasses.

"Ok." Lena skeptically agrees, not wanting to push Kara because she seemed very flustered. "I'm also bilingual. I'm fluent in French."

Kara looks up at Lena through the top of her glasses and says, "really?"

"Bonjour! Je m'appelle Lena. Comment ça va?"

"Je suis génial! Et vous?"

"You know French!"

"Ya, I was ho-home schooled for awhile. S-so so on my free time I learnt new languages for fun. I'm not a master at french, but I'm fluent enough."

"That's cool! I do the same thing. I'm fluent in French and English, and I'm learning Spanish right now."

*RING*

"And now we see what ding-bats are in our class for the semester."

As Lena said that 3 boys walked in.

"Ahh. James, Winn, and Mon-El." Lena said with a sigh of disappointment.

"What is up w-with them?"

"They are nice separately. But when they are together they do lots of dumb stuff. Winn is smart. James is resourceful and Mon-El is strong... put that all together," She says as she smashes her hands together into a ball, "and you get chaos."

"What d-d-di- what did they do?"

"They once got onto the roof of the school, made an antenna from old duct work and stuff from the roof, and broadcasted a video of Mon-El stripping onto every phone and computer in the whole school."

"That sounds f-funny.!" Kara says with a giggle.

"I guess so.." Lena laughs a little.

"Girls can you be quiet! I'm trying to teach please!" Ms. Lane asked as she raised her voice at Lena and Kara.

There was no reply, just the two girls blushing and Ms. Lane continued on with the lesson.

In a whisper Lena asks Kara, "Kara? Can I ask you something? If it's sensitive, then you don't have to answer."

"Sh-sure Lena. Ask aw-away."

"How come you stutter?"

"We-well. I did-didn't always stutter. When I was twelve, my pare-parents died. And it's be-en a-a nervous ti-tick ever since. So-some-sometimes it's worse, l-like ri-like right now. But it gets better when I'm not-not-I'm not so nervous."

"Kara, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your parents. I lost my mom when I was little also. If you ever need to talk, I'm here."

"Th-thanks! I'll re-re- I'll remember that."

"But anyway, thanks for sharing with me about your stutter."

"No-no problem. But we should pro-probably take so-so-some notes now!"

"You're right!"

And both of the girls pick up their pencils and start to write the notes already on the whiteboard.

----
Hey so I picture Kara as having a stutter that she grows out of!

Also, I gonna have Mon-El as one of the main characters. But like, S3 MonEl where he is nice and all that. I think you'll actually like him.