6 years later...

Hayden and Annie live in their huge LA apartment. Annie's parents, they live in Maryland again, and Hayley lives with Annie and Hayden as well. Of course Annie and Hayden share a room, but Hayley is mostly with her friends, and at their sleepovers.

Annie's POV

I woke up, and saw Hayden still sleeping. It was 5 am, and I had a early time call. I was acting in a TV show, it was Chicken Girls. Yes, it was such a huge hit, so they made an actual series with the girls in senior year. I do go to collage, along with everyone else. Hayden was lucky, he had to be there at 8. He didn't have to wake until 7, since we live close to the studio. Chicken girls ended at the 7th season, and 3rd movie. But the book series was still going. Then two years ago, we started to film again. Yes, both mine and Hayden's characters are together, but of course. It is Chicken girls! So there is a ton of drama.

I woke up, and got out of bed. I was wearing lavender velvet shorts, and a matching top. I put on my baby blue robe over, and put on my socks. I walked out to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made breakfast for me, Hayley, and Hayden. Hayley was finally home, after 5 days at her friends house. She was also in Chicken Girls as my little sister again. I made chocolate chip pancakes, and I cut up some fruit to eat. I finished, and put everything on the table. I saw Hayley sleepy from upstairs, and she immediately saw the food, and ran to the table.

"Mmm.." she said as she looked at the food.

"No thank you?" I said with a sassy tone. She just started to eat. "Whatever.." I said, and went back to my room.

I went inside my room, and saw Hayden still sleeping. I smiled, and went to him. I sat on the bed, and laid next to him. He slowly woke up.

"Morning.." I whispered quietly, smiling at him. He rubbed his eyes, and smiled at me.

"Morning, do I have to wake up?" he asked sleepy, with his raspy voice.

"Well, if you wake up, you can eat pancakes, and get a kiss from me." he smiled, and I kept on smiling.

"Can I take one of my prizes early?"

"How about, you get your lazy ass up, and then we can make out?" he smiled, and I gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Now, get up. Before Hayley eats all the pancakes."

"THEY"RE GOING AWAY FAST!" I heard Hayley yell, and Hayden sprung up, and ran to the kitchen. I walked, and saw that there was just 2 pancakes left for me.

"Come on! You only left me two!" I complained as I sat down at the table. "By the way, you two have chocolate all over your faces." I giggled, and ate breakfast.

Hayley talked about her stay, and she is a chatterbox. I checked my phone and saw the time, "Shit, it is 7. Hurry up! Clean this up Hayden. We need to get ready." I said.

"Why me?" Hayden complained.

"Because, me and Hayley have an earlier call time." he grunted, and me and Hayley went to get ready.

I went to the room, and changed into a white crop top, and denim shorts from forever 21. While I was doing my makeup, I saw Hayden enter our room, and start kissing my neck.

"You promised me.." he whispered, making me get turned on. He kept kissing my neck, and left a hickey.

"Hay-hay-den." I barley got out. "I ne-d to-o get ready." I tried my best to get out. He went up to my ear, and kissed my temple. I had enough, I wanted him.

***Warning! This isn't too bad, but there is some things that are bad***

I dropped my makeup brush, and grabbed Hayden's face. I smashed my lips into j=his, and stood up without breaking the kiss. He pushed me to the wall, and we kept making out, until...