Positive?

Annie's POV

So, we all were at the table read, I had the first line, I mean. 'Sabrina' had the first line. After all, she the MAIN character. It was fun, and most of them had kids or were super successful and coming back into the light like me.

{A/N so imma skip to a few weeks of filming. 1. Bc I'm lazy and I'm in the car. 2 bc I really wanna get to the point that I wanna share w y'all}

4 weeks later...

It has been 4 weeks of film Two Cities and I love my character. I haven't had major roles. Of course I played Rhyme in CG and Jo in a girl named jo but this one is like MAJOR! Mads and Caden's new girlfriend have gotten along, AMAZINGLY! Caden and mads still aren't talking which is weird that she's now bffs with his girlfriend but still despises Caden. The baby is adorable tho! He looks like a pure angel. But I am definitely not getting pregnant anytime soon especially when we're about to wrap up filming season one. Well, that's in a few weeks. But I don't wanna jinx myself. (But What If u already did?)

Today we had a free day, but sadly it was a Monday so we couldn't spend it w Clara. Mads still is living here w us bc her home got termites and needed help. I woke up next to Hayden and immediately ran to the bathroom and started to puke. I stopped, and went back inside the room and checked my phone.

June 1st it read. Shit! I'm late! I thought and ran downstairs and grabbed my key then went to the furthest gas station that had tests. I went to the furthest on because I did not wanna let paparazzi see me nor do I want fans seeing me like this now. Good thing I wore a crop top and leggings to sleep. My hair didn't look bad, but every stoplight, which there was a lot. I fixed my hair and tried to add some makeup to not look terrible. I put a mentos in my mouth and saw a small gas station with no cars. It was lit up, but no cars.

I sighed and went inside. There was a older female reading, huh? Fifty shades of grey.. that was kinda weird. I went up to the counter, she put her book down and gave me a sweet smile.

"Hello dear. How may I help you?" She asked with a sweet and genuine tone.

"Um, do u have-" but she cut me off.

" plenty." How did she know? "Many famous celebrities come here just for those. Even Mads Lewis came here. I believe you know her?" I nodded. "Well, there's the bathroom and take a few just Incase." I nodded, and went where she pointed.

I took a few, and went back to the register. "Do u think three is enough? I really don't wanna have a baby and I wanna be sure." I asked.

"Well, get five. My stepdaughter used six and they were all positive except for one. So, take as many as you need"

I thanked her, and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. I went to use the bathroom, which was very clean for it to be in a old gas station in the middle of nowhere. I took all five, and cleaned everything up. I did t want to look yet, so I put them in a ziplock bag, and put them in my purse.

When I walked out, I bumped into a familiar face. Kenzie. I haven't seen her for a week because she had a week of bc she had no more scenes last week. She looked like a wreck.

"Kenz?" I asked. And it got her attention. Actually, wreck is an understatement of how she looks right now.

"Annie?" With that, she collapsed.

"Call 911!" I demanded, and The elder lady did. They came and took her while I took my car so I could make calls right away. I have completely forgotten about my tests.

I got out, and ran to the ambulance which was carrying out Kenzie. I told them I had to be with her, and they let me. Johnny ran up, and I explained them that he's her 'husband' (A/n I don't think I ever said they were married but they aren't so that's why I put it in quotations)