Telling Everyone

Annie's POV

So, today is Friday and the day i announce my pregnancy. Yesturday i said on my Insta story that i would be announcing something the next day; today. I never said what time, because i didnt know when i would get the pictures today.

I woke up, and went to the restroom. I needed to throw up, and Hayden held my hair back. I finished, and did my normal routine. Today I had set, and the crew already knows about my pregnancy and most of the cast doesn't. My parents know before I could even tell them because Paige spilled the beans.

I changed and then checked my emails. I finally got the pictures and got the ok to post them.

The picture was me, Clara, and Hayden holding up a sign saying "We're a family of three... Soon to be a Family of Five." The caption was, 'So as I posted on my insta story yesterday i have amazing news. I am pregnant! Yes, but not with one. With TWO! I am soon going to be a mother of three! We are soon going to be a family of five and I can't wait to share my journey with y'all this time! Me and Hayden have a new YT channel called Hannie Family Where we'll post everyday vlogs just like how my family did on Bratayley. Love y'all so much and can't wait to meet my new babies. Watch my journey through pregnancy and more on Hannie Family. Love y'all so much!! More pics coming soon!

It got many likes and so many congratulations. I got many texts immediately from my friends like Loren, Hrvy, Max and Harvey, etc.

I hurried up and got the vlogging camera.

"Hey guys! Good morning! So I just posted my pregnancy announcement on my Instagram. And right now I don't know if I vlogged yesterday. Uh! Stupid pregnancy brain. Wait, yeah I did. Ok. Now um. I just got ready and here is my outfit. I am wearing a pair of black jeans from Garage. My shirt is from Forever 21 and my shoes are just a simple pair from Nike. I am just wearing something casual because I'm on my way to set. So ima gonna wake up Clara and then make breakfast. But right now it's 6;45 am so see you guys later!" I turned the camera off and saw Hayden in the restroom.

I went to Clara's room and woke her up. I then got the camera out before I started to walk downstairs.

"Hey guys so I just woke up Clara and now I'm going to make breakfast." Then I reached the kitchen and set up the camera so the vlog could see what I was doing. "So I am going to make my simple breakfast. It's just eggs, toast, avocado, and some fruit. I really don't want avocados right now but I know that Clara loves them in her smoothie so I will add it in her smoothie for breakfast. She would normally eat a slice of toast and drink a smoothie if we were in a rush. But I am just going to make her a smoothie because why not? So here's a fast motion of me cooking!" Fast forward to me almost finished cooking Hayden came down.

"Hey guys it's me. Hayden!" I laughed as he was doing his 'Annie' impression just like when we were kids. "Annie is making breakfast" he said as she came behind me and planted a soft kiss on my lips still with the camera pointing at us.

"Ew! Dad! Mom! They don't wanna watch that!" Clara said from behind us as she sat down.

Me and Hayden just laughed. Hayden turned the camera off. We all ate and Clara got ready as me and Hayden cleaned up. Well, Hayden did the dishes as I sat on the counter scrolling through old pics. Then I came across one from the first Chicken Girls Movie.

Tagged: @annieleblanc @haydensummerall @brat~Thyme~ Go watch the Chicken Girls Movie!🐥👧🏻June 29 2018

@brat~Thyme~ Go watch the Chicken Girls Movie!🐥👧🏻
June 29 2018

@hanniefan~OMG THEY FINALLY KISSED!!!!!!!! I NEED A HOSPITAL RN BECAUSE IM OFFICIALLY DYING!!!!! @annieleblanc @haydensummerall June 29 2018

June 29 2018

I laughed a bit. Man I love our fans. "Babe, are you excited for twins?" I asked suddenly.

"Of course." He said as he wiped his hands and stood in front of me. "Have you ever thought that maybe one day we might get married?" He whispered in my ear.

"Now that is serious talk. And yes I have thought about that. But right now we are gonna have twins plus we have an almost teen daughter." I said as I got off the counter.

"I know. How about we just continue our day and maybe-" but he was cut off by Mads.

"Hey Hannie! Guys! I just got an email that no set for the next 2 weeks PLUS there is a red carpet premiere for our first movie for CG! Annie, you're coming with me!!!!!" Mads then took me up to my room and we made a few calls. Let's just say that we will have custom outfits like the first CG movie premiere.

{A/N OMG I HAVENT BEEN POSTING TOO MUCH BC OF THE CG MOVIE WHICH IS AMAZING AND I LOVE THE LAST SCENE!!!!!! It would have been better if Hannie was still together but they are still young. I still ship them SOOOOO MUCH!!!! Ok many ppl ship 'Austannie' and I absolutely HATE IT! To put it lightly. I love the Picture This music video just not 'Austannie'! I hate 'Austannie' as much as I tried to love it, I hate it!! Mostly bc I am IN LOVE w/ Hannie and it will forever stay in my heart! I don't hate Austin. I actually love him. His singing is amazing and I love his character I just hate the thought of 'Austannie' but here is the Hannie kiss we've all been waiting for!!!

100% not edited and FYI it lasted EXACTLY 5 WHOLE SECONDS!!!(yes I counted!) I'm pretty sure it was thyme-d(get it? Thyme? Tk And Rhyme? Ok you don't) but this was what we have been waiting for!!! Ok I am done rambling

100% not edited and FYI it lasted EXACTLY 5 WHOLE SECONDS!!!(yes I counted!) I'm pretty sure it was thyme-d(get it? Thyme? Tk And Rhyme? Ok you don't) but this was what we have been waiting for!!! Ok I am done rambling........ for now!!!}