Chapter 22

Luna's POV:

I woke up today with only one thing, or one specific person, on my mind.

Emilio.

He had thirteen days left before he went to Barcelona. Thirteen fucking days. How am I supposed to stay calm when he only has thirteen days with us? I'm planning a party for his birthday which will be tomorrow, I'm planning for movie nights, shopping sprees, and a lot of other activities that he probably would want to leave California already.

Yeah I'm that annoying.

Anyways, today Emilio was coming over to our house so we can all spend time together along with two of Dylan and Emilio's friends, Tyler and AJ.

I've met AJ a few times, he's a really sweet guy. He doesn't flirt at all and doesn't make rude inappropriate comments towards girls. He was really tall, like taller than Emilio and Dylan. About 6'1 I believe. He has dark brown curly hair and grey-ish green eyes and really cute dimples. He was indeed really good looking, but I guess his big rimmed black glasses made him a 'nerd'. Which is why none of the girls at school hit on him as much as they hit on Emilio, Dylan and Tyler.

I know Tyler, he's very annoying and I think I mentioned that he flirts a lot before. He has been hitting on me since the beginning of the year and he just can't get the hint that I'm not interested. But like AJ, Tyler was also good looking. Except the basic kind of good looking. You know, light brown eyes, dirty blonde hair and those kind of features. He didn't pass his senior year unlike Emilio, Dylan and AJ, which means that heart gonna be repeating it. Which also means that I'm stuck with a guy hitting on me all senior year.

We all decided we'd go see a movie, but they haven't decided which one yet. After that we're gonna go get some food, most probably pizza because we're all pizza lovers. Especially Emilio, he adores pineapple pizza. I didn't like it at first, but when he forced me to taste it, you can say I practically fell in love with pineapple pizza.

Now, now. Don't come at me for saying that pineapple on pizza is good. It is, but some people don't like it. Opinions! Everyone has opinions and mine says that pineapple on pizza is amazing.

Like, if you don't try it how would you know that it tastes horrible?

Like me! I thought it tasted like shit because I heard everyone comment about it, but when I tried it I immediately added it to my favorite foods list.

Yea, I have a list of favorite foods.

This is totally off topic.

Moving on.

I get up from my comfortable position on my bed and stumble towards the bathroom. It was only seven in the morning, but Emilio said he'll be coming here early and the boys will come after. So I'm not going to waste time sleeping.

Yes, you heard it. I'm giving up my precious sleep.

I can already hear Dylan saying 'You must really like him.' The only problem is, he doesn't know that I do and never will. Dylan is just too overprotective and considers that if someone is a year older than me, it's a big age difference. Therefore, I'm not allowed to date that person. And I'm not going to give up my feelings for Emilio, so I just won't tell Dylan.

Why?

He'll be mad as fuck.

And will probably cut his friendship with Emilio. And I don't want that to happen, especially because of me.

I enter the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I definitely did change. I had bags under my eyes, my face never looked more dead, and my hair is a whole different story.