Chapter 3

Nana looked between Jungkook and her and back again.

"One problem *sshole," she said through gritted teeth and a heavy glare.

"Then you better pop that sh*t back in before Jimin gets ready."

Jungkook grabbed her hand and pulled her out from the car so she was fair game.

Mumbling strings of cuss words towards us all, Nana army (A/N: yes I just did) crawled over to one of the many trees before bracing her foot flat against it. She lifted herself up with her hands before twisting that leg back from the tree, and ramming it back into the tree causing a sickening crunch.

Nana fell backward panting and gritting her teeth from the pain.

Jimin took off his denim jacket to reveal a black tank top. As Nana stood up, wincing in constant pain and still cussing quietly.

The rest of us all stepped back, allowing them room for the conflict about to come.

Nana cracked her neck and stretched her leg a few times, testing its strength.

Jimin moved in hastily from the side.

Jimin got within striking range and I saw Yoongi hyung tense. I ship it.

Nana seemed kind of slow reaction time wise due to her injury. Jimin took a solid swing at her face but she dodged at the last second and gave a quick strike to his face.

Oops, guess I spoke too soon.
It's only a matter of time before she runs out of energy or he gets a good shot at her leg.

Nana moved in, closing more of the space between the two of them.

Nana's POV

This one has to be Jimin. He's strong and fast, but he plans ahead too much. If one thing goes wrong he freaks out and the next few moves are jumbled. I can use that.

I saw him draw his arm back for a new round of attacks, so I attacked first. It was rushed so it wasn't as strong, but fast enough to throw him off.

I tilted to the side and sent a quick jab at his shoulder, throwing off his balance. Next I struck his stomach before one last uppercut, all with quick succession.

Jimin fell to the side with the impact and I pounced, my knees on his hands, my weight on his waist, and one hand in his hair to hold him down while the other gripped firmly at his throat.

"Enough. Namjoon hyung?"

Oh sh*t.

I ducked down, my entire torso flat against Jimin, to avoid whatever attack was coming.

I threw myself into a roll, away from the guys but it was a futile effort.

Jungkook was there, grabbing my arm and jerking me off the ground. He easily threw me to the one I assumed is Namjoon who shoved a bag over my head. A sharp pain connected and shot through my temple, alerting me to the fact that I'd been punched and was now falling.

Great.

Jungkook's POV

I finally have her. The b*tch that out me away a year ago. I beat her. I won. I am the golden maknae once again.

Nana had put up one hell of a fight earlier but I'd seen her do a lot better against me. Maybe we can spar once we have her at the warehouse.

I am determined to beat the life out of her like she did to me.

"So what's her deal?" Jimin asked me as we drove to the warehouse with Nana tied down in the back seat of his truck.

"She's an assassin that the Russian mafia used. She was the only assassin they used that was female, and she was one of three that they actually used with her being the most frequent. She didn't do the job fast, she did it efficiently as fast as she could.

Some assassins take a shot and the person doesn't die. Not Nana. She'd take the shot and make sure she was in the hospital they were transferred to before they even got there, just to make sure they were really dead. She's the only person who even got close to catching me. And she did."

I thought back to the many occasions I had found out she was closing in.

"She sounds like you," Jimin chuckled from the drivers seat.

"We are nothing alike. She's a traitor. She was born in Korea but by the age of 16 moved to Russia alone and joined the mafia. She could've stayed here and joined the military or trained people here. But no. She fought alongside the Russians. About two years later, the Russian government caught her and shipped her back since they wouldn't be able to contain her. She went under the radar for another four years and now the South Korean government owns her *ss."

It was quiet for roughly a minute before the voice behind us made Jimin flinch, "I don't care if you think I'm a traitor. I did what I had to."

"Bullsh*t—" I turned to look at her, "—that's total bull—"

Kang Nana, the woman in the backseat of the car, Korean assassin that trained half of the Russian mafia, was completely untied and had draped herself across the backseat with an evil smirk on her face.

"Jim-"

She shifted her weight so her arms were more mobile.

"Easy Jungkook, we don't need another car accident, now do we?"

"What's wr—" Jimin looked in the rear view mirror "—son of a b*tch she's loose."

"Yes Jimin, underestimate me; that'll be fun, f*ck you in your third ball," she smirked at his flustered face in the mirror.

"Now boys. Let's have a chat."