Chapter 11

We fought and we fought our absolute hardest. Blood pooled on the cement floors of our building as the intruders attacked, rushing out into the main room in a single file line from my bedroom.

There was easily ten people attacking our, previously eight, now seven people.

Our own blood mixed with theirs as it all spilled underneath the harsh red lighting. Blood fell to the cold floor; bodies followed.

I didn't have time to watch anyone else's back as I was also being attacked. My small form rushed to terminate the larger form trying to kill me. I heard the boys' pained grunts as they struggled against the assault. The sound of their 22s firing ricocheted off the cold walls in loud vibrations.

Flesh cutting, guns firing, people scrambling; that was all anyone could hear in the violent mess.

YuNa screamed and my adrenaline levels sky-rocketed. Through the mass of bodies and fighting, I caught sight of blood running down YuNa's face. Her hand raked across her face to keep the blood out of her eyes as she continued to attack.

Another body fell, one of them.

A choking sound was a quiet undercurrent of audio as someone else got stabbed.

Another body was added to the floor, Seokjin.

The knife in my hand lashed out and sliced across my assailant's throat, adding them to the number of people dead.

Jimin shot onto someone attacking V, stabbing him in the back repeatedly as he fell to the blood soaked floor. The knife in the unknown man's hand caught Hoseok's leg, cutting through tendons and muscle as he fell aimlessly.

Hoseok was only down for a mere half second, which was just long enough to get shot in the throat.

Whoever the f*ck these people are, they're really good at their job.

YuNa and Jungkook have resorted to animalistic measures and methods as they aggressively mauled person after person.

YuNa leapt onto someone's shoulders and snapped their neck in one swift movement. As the lifeless body fell, she landed on her feet and ran to attack someone else.

Jungkook used his size and massive strength to attack brutally with his bear-like stature.

Pain blossomed on my arm as a knife whisked past my body. I glanced down to see a shallow cut overflow with crimson liquid. I grabbed the god forsaken chair that we had YuNa tied to for too long and smashed the attacker across the head, knocking them off course. They slid across the floor and only stopped when they hit Taehyung who, in return, shot them three times in the chest.

We had only killed six of their men but somehow the four that still remained were much better than the six that fell. Their dodging and attacks were far more precise than the other six that attacked aimlessly.

Jimin and Taehyung were tag-teaming one of their men while Jungkook and YuNa both took one on their own.

I was in the middle of a standoff with the fourth man. He was easily four inches taller than me and looked more muscular.

"Oh for f*ck's sake Yoongi—," YuNa threw a knife at her assailant who easily dodged it, causing it to embed in the back of my attacker's head with a sickening sound, "—there!"

"Go help Jungkook!" YuNa wailed at me as she ducked under the arm that reached to kill her, narrowly avoiding death.

Out of ammo and out of patience, I sprinted at the man Jungkook was fighting. My smaller body engulfed his as I launched with full force at his back.