Epilogue

Jungkook's POV

I stood in the graveyard alone, looking at the three graves in front of me.

Park Jimin.
Min Yoongi.
Kim Taehyung.

The fire was put out estimated about an hour after it was started. The firemen were confused by the bomb itself instead of the fact that a building with no windows and made entirely out of cement that wasn't on any map had exploded. They said it looked like a pressure-plate bomb but it was actually a pipe bomb set up to a remote charge that would start the countdown.

Everything was lost in the fire including our weapons and possessions. The firemen said the site looked disturbed so they think someone had already gone in for something or left after the fire had started.

The three of the bodies found were buried the day after, only two days ago. Two bodies were found in the main room, completely ablaze in their fleeting terror. The third was estimated to be barely three strides out of the building when it exploded, launching the body, but not burning it.

The clouds seemed to mirror my emotions as they tumbled and growled with their gruesome thunder, before breaking down in tears with its salty rain.

Goosebumps scattered across my arms as I gripped the shovel tightly before thrusting it deep into the ground. I dug and I dug as I grunted through the pain of digging up my one of my best friends' grave; my hyung's grave.

My shovel hit something hard with a hollow sound and as I wiped my sweat, I muttered to the man awaiting me on the other side of the coffin opening, "I know you're not dead hyung."

Moving the shovel out of the way, I watched the coffin hatch open and beautiful brown eyes met mine as he finally emerged from his deathly sleep.

"Well it's about f*cking time you came to get me. What took you so d*mn long?!"

Chuckling half heartedly, I looked at the only hyung I have left, "Even in your literal grave, you're still the same Taehyung I met all those years ago."

His piercingly brown eyes seemed to light themselves with a fiery passion, "Enough small talk, did you find her?"

Pulling Taehyung out of his coffin with one hand, the other slid silently into my jacket pocket to pull out a blurry picture of short black hair streaking across a pixilated, but perfect, face.

The picture held an overly average looking girl who was the farthest thing from it.