Chapter 2 ( Mr. Beanie Hat and Mr. Tall-done )

CHAPTER TWO

*Pyra's POV*

(A/N: CHAPPY TWO <3 Kamsa chinggus :3 )

My  NOT-JOINING-ANY-TOUR-OR-WHATSOEVER record which I kept for so many years is finally broken. Thanks to my stupid sisters.

Today is the second week of the month and yes, today is the day of my hell tour. Kas and Ali were really keen to come to our trip. They never stopped bothering me until they'd  made sure that they would be joining us in this Korean tour.

Much to their pleasure and much to my dismay, the school committee allowed each student to bring two persons. This permitted them to accompany me. Of course, I have no choice. They are the reasons why I'm joining this tour anyway.

 * KAGGGSSHHH...KAGSSSHH....*

 Errrr....where's that weird sound coming from?

I was about to think that that weird sound came from the plane and that sooner or later we are going to crash like what happened in the " Final Destination" movie when I spun my head to my right and saw where it really came from.

*KAGGSSSHH....KAGSHH.....*

Guess who's making that horrible sound? 

It's Aliyah and she is happily gnawing on her seat belt.  What a sight to behold!! *sarcasm* 

=_______=

" Hey! Will you quit biting that?!" I snapped at her.

Fortunately, she stopped and stared at me like the idiot she is.

 *KAGGSSHHH.....KAGSSHH...*

I turned to the left and saw Kasandra doing the same thing. Only that it isn't the seatbelt she is so joyfully chewing but MY seat. Dafuq is wrong with this world?

" For Pete's sake!!! You two will end up eating this whole plane before we get to Korea!!!" I scolded them.