Chapter 25 ( Bed Scene )

*Pyra's POV*

The hell with it!

Why would I need to suffer this horribly?! I just lost that stup*d game! THat's not a valid reason to get me sharing a room with this moron!

"Here's your keys." Dzey handed me a room key, an apologetic expression on her face. She knew very well that I despise this moron beside me.

I was about to take it when the moron Kai snatched it from her and turned his back to walk ahead.

"Hey--!" Isnapped at him in annoyance.

"You're sleeping on the couch." he muttered in a bossy tone before adding, " and I'm on the bed."

"NO WAY!" I protested in fury.

"Yes, way." he replied lazily.

I pulled off one of my shoes to throw at his head when Luhan seized hold of my wrist and stopped me.

"Calm down. That kid is really hard headed."

I opened my mouth to speak but found nothing to say. So I just smiled at him.

"Dzey, let's go night swimming?" he turned to Dzey and put his arm around her.

"Sure." Dzey replied, turning to spare me a Good-luck smile.

Seconds later, the two walked out the hotel exit and stepped into the white sand.

I remained staring at them until someone snapped his fingers on my face.

"Hey!"

I blinked several times and shifted my gaze to a familiar gorgeous face.

He was smiling brightly at me.

"Ch----Chen.." I cursed myself for letting the words come out breathless.