• confession •

blasnique

“bakit mo ba ako iniiwasan?”

tags:
• implied!school au, plotless, confession, kissing, english narration

dedication:
• to tita @arrilybs_ bc i read my first ever blasnique fic from her and she's been supportive of my works huhu labyu po tita

notes:
• eto pambawi sa kawalan ng updates jusq
• hi @drxxxrry sorry i'm still working on your oneshot request. it will be published separately kasi nga naging special na 'yun. wait mo na lang 'yun, b.

~••

he faced him, eyes transfixed to the ground. due to the chilliness of the room, he held his jacket closer to his body for warmth.

the other boy stared him down and took in his fragile appearance, before sucking in a breath and speaking.

"bakit mo ba ako iniiwasan?" he said simply. his tone was even and calm, without the usual playfulness and teasing note to it.

"ka-kasi..." the other said, clearly hesitating. it was embarrassing, really - the reason he decided to avoid his newly-acquired friend for an entire week.

"unique, kung ako lang naman ang problema mo, sabihin mo na lang. kung gusto mo akong lumayo, okay lang. sorry kung may nagawa akong kasalanan sa'yo."

the other's eyes widened at his friend's statement and faced him. he spoke in a panicked voice as he took a tiny step towards him. "t-ter, a-ano kasi... hindi kasi 'yun 'yon."

"eh 'di ano?"

"iniiwasankasikitadahilmaycrushakosa'yo," unique said in one breath and hid his face after, fully red in embarrassment.

blaster looked at him and slowly comprehended what he said, before slowly stepping closer.

"ano 'yun? pakiulit nga?" said he, the playful edge to his voice returning. he carefully removed unique's hands from his face.

their eyes met. unique's flustered brown irises met blaster's teasing gaze, and unique got even redder, if that was still possible.

"bakit mo ulit ako iniiwasan?" blaster asked, insistent.

unique noticed how close their faces were and how blaster held his hands and just couldn't think straight. "i-iniiwasan kasi kita..." he gulped. it was now or never. "dahil maycrushakosa'yo"

blaster smiled, pleased that he could make unique blush like this, and satisfied that he confessed much properly this time.

"eh paano kung," blaster paused, leaning closer to unique's pretty face before continuing. "may crush din ako sa'yo?"

"h-ha?" unique stated - almost stupidly.

blaster planted a kiss on unique's soft lips which took out all the sense out of the other boy. he smiled after, feeling victorious.

unique blinked twice, and blaster pulled him closer for a hug. suddenly, it all sinked in. the feeling of safety in blaster's arms calmed his racing heart and allowed him to think much more clearly.

later, they both pull away and look at each other for a few moments.

unique gazes down at blaster's lips, wanting to feel them on his again. he hesistantly reached for blaster's cheek and leaned in, to be met by blaster's soft, velvety lips.

blaster deepened the kiss, and unique, although mostly clueless, permitted. it was sloppy and uncooordinated at first, but they quickly fell into rhythm. it wasn't unique's first, but it felt like the best one he's had yet.

they pulled away, breathless and panting, gasping for air.

"kung 'yun lang naman pala, eh 'di sana sinabi mo na lang," blaster stated after a while.

"bakit? na-miss mo ba ako?" unique teased.

"hindi mo lang alam kung gaano, pero oo, sobra," blaster replied seriously.

"so ano na tayo?" unique queried.

"pwede natin 'yan pag-usapan bukas," blaster replied. "sa ngayon, umuwi na tayo. gabi na, oh. hatid na kita sa inyo."

unique curtly nodded and they walked outside the room hand-in-hand. they left the building, smiling.

they reached unique's place and said their goodbyes.

"kita tayo bukas? free ka ba after school?"

"oo naman! pero magpapaalam pa rin ako kina mama at papa."

"okay, sige. see you tomorrow, 'nique!"

blaster was about to leave but he was followed by a back hug from unique. he removed himself from the hug at hugged the other boy properly this time.

soon they had to go and finally say their goodbyes. unique fell asleep soundly for once that night, and blaster was up until midnight, daydreaming.