Part 3

Cassie stood there dazed not knowing what, or who this little child was. 
"What's your name?" She said, voice shaking.

The little girl looked weird and this made Cassie worried. 

"She'll get you," the little girl said, taking a few more steps closer but this time standing on the old dirt road.

Now Cassie could see the little girl better, she had tangled black hair, and a short rose pink dress on. 

But something was wrong, her pupils were white, which was obviously not normal.

Cassie thought about what the little girl said.  She'll get you... 

The little girl giggled, Chills running down Cassie's back. She frantically checked her pockets and felt something large and hanging out of her pockets.  She looked down seeing a silver pistol.

"Shit," she mumbled and she reached for the damn thing.  I can't do this, Cassie thought, Not again.

The little girl stared at Cassie, eyes white with each blink. A spine tickling smile spread across her face as she bolted across the road toward Cassie.

Cassie fumbled with the gun as it shaked in her sweaty palms.  Her fingers rounded the trigger.

The little girl, still at full sprint only about 6 feet away was gaining.

Cassie was terribly frighted as she was bracing herself.

*BANG*

Cassie jolted awake, tears streaming down her face as her mother sprinted into the room.

"MOM!" She screamed.  Reaching for her mother.

"Cassie, what happened?" Her mom cooed.

"The little girl!" She yelled.
"She's dead," she said crying into her mom's arms.

By this time Cassie father was in the room with Cassie's therapist, Ms. Jean.

Cassie sat on her bed while her dad and mom were muttering  things to Cassie's therapist.

She stared blankly trying to tell herself it was just a dream. 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry kind of a bad place to end, I hope your still enjoying my story because I have some pretty good ideas for future chapters.

225 words, I'll try to make the next one longer promise.

Edited

-Kristen