Chapter Three: A New Family

------------------------Previously--------------------
'Hes gonna be so happy when i told him i adopted him' Itachi thought and smiled

Itachi P.O.V

I got back from the hospital only to notice hes not on his room. "Naruto? Naruto!" I shouted. I saw his window was open. 'He must have escaped' i thought. I went sraight to the hokage tower. I went inside the hokages office. The 4th hokage is sitting at his desk. "Oh. Weasel is there anything you need to ask?" Said the fourth. "Naruto escaped the hospital, hokage-sama" I said with a little anger.

"What do you mean? Why is Naruto at the hospital in the first place?" He said. I really want to punch this guys for not knowing his sons condition. He maybe forgot about him. I sigh and said "He was beaten half to death by the villagers, hokage-sama" The hokage was shocked to know his son wasnt lying. "Bring Naruto here weasel. I need to talk to him." He said. "Hai hokage-sama" I lied. I then shunshinned out of his office to find Naruto.

Naruto P.O.V

I was walking down the street with a hoodie Ero-sennin gave me when he left to his 'research'. Somehow it was working. The villagers didnt give me evil glares like they would normally do. I kept on walking till i saw Itachi-nii. I recognised him because of his ponytail. "Itachi-nii!" I shouted. "Naruto, there you are. I have been looking for you." He said. "I have a surprise for you!" He said happily "what surprise?" I asked. "The third hokage agreed to let me adopt you!" He said. Silence then came. He saw my head down and was worried what i was gonna do. I look at him and he saw my tears falling down my cheeks. I jumped and hugged him almost letting him fall the ground. "Arigatou! Itachi-nii!" I said breaking the hug and wiping my tears.

I coudnt see his face because his mask is covering it so i dont know if hes smiling or not. "But first Naruto. Let me tell kaa-san and tou-san if they agree. But i know that they totally will." He said. I nodded. "Lets go gome Naruto" itachi said. I nodded slowly and thought to myself 'Theres a place i can finally call home.' And i smiled to the thought.

After walking and talking with Itachi-nii, we were at the Uchiha compound. The guards knew who Itachi was so he let him in. But the guards dont know me so they knew i was kind of suspicious. When we reach the door, Itachi-nii shouted "I'm home!" And was greeted by a woman. "Welcome home Itachi! Who is he?" The woman said. "Kaa-san, this is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. I was hoping that you would let him join our family since his family abuses him." Itachi-nii said "Ofcourse! I would glady have a new family member. Oh and im Mikoto Uchiha, your new kaa-san Naruto!" The woman said who is now known as Mikoto. I nodded slowly with a big smile on my face.

"Fugaku-kun! Come here please." Mikoto said. "What is it dear?" A male voice said who is now known as Fugaku. "Can we adopt this child? Itachi said his family abuses him." Mikoto said. "I have already signed the adoption paper tou-san." Itachi said. "Very well. I would also like to have a new family member. Whats your name child?"Fugaku asked. "Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze." I said. "Very well Naruto, you are now knows as an Uchiha." Fugaku said. I smiled that i have a new family. "Satsuki dear! Please come down." Kaa-san said. "Hai kaa-san" A female voice said that is 1 year older than me. She rushed down the stairs and looked at me for a second and asked "kaa-san, who is that boy?" She asked. "Thats your new brother Satsuki."

The girl came to me and said "Hi! My name is Satsuki Uchiha. Whats yours?" The girl said now known as Satsuki. "Im Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. Believe it!" I said with a smile. They all laughed on my last sentence. 'This is gonna be a whole new life!' I thought and laughed.

And Cut!!! There is already views on this story!! This is my first story so thank you so much guys! Next chapter will be tomorrow so there is already a comment that said it will be NaruIno. I dont know but please leave a suggestion. Thats all for now hope you enjoyed cya potetos!