Chapter Fourteen: §¶©βπα~

----------------------Previously----------------------

I quickly threw him a senbon and he was healed completely. They were all speechless and jaw dropped. I deactivated my dojutsus and walked straight a crowd of shivering and fainted ANBUS.

No one's POV

It's been 3 months since Naruto and Satsuki has been an ANBU Black ops. They were on the bingo book known as Dark Blood Siblings. Naruto is worth 12B Ryo and Satsuki is worth 4B Ryo. No one dared anger them or challenge them. But.. There was one who was way higher than their level.

Naruto POV

"Hey Satsuki." I said. "Hm?"

"I've been wondering... Is there someone much and much more powerful than us?" I said. "Well, Kami knows." She said. "Let's go get a mission." I said and we shunshinned to the hokage's office.

At the Hokage's office

We knocked and we heard a 'come in'. "Hokage-sama. We request a mission." I said. "Right. This will be a SSS-rank mission. You will be assassinating the leader of the Akatsuki." The hokage said. "Hai." We said and disappeared. We appeared near the Akatsuki's base.

The Outskirts of the Akatsuki's base

Naruto POV

"Hey sis. Is there tags on those boulders?" I said. "Yeah but i forgot what kind of tag." She said. I scouted the area and saw more of the tags. I motioned Satsuki to use shadow clones to rip off the seal all at once. Once were at position, i counted with my fingers. "One....................  Two.................... Three!" We pulled it all at once and it looks like the seal turned into..............

.

.

.

.

.

.

Us?