Chapter Sixteen: Surprise

----------------------Previously----------------------

I thought i was done for when i felt........ Ice? I looked around to see Naruto and I are in an ice dome. Then someone very familiar is beside Naruto. I immediately recognised who he was.

"Hagoromo Sensei!"

Satsuki POV

"What are you doing here?" I said.
"I sensed you were in danger. I cant leave my student to die can i?" He said.
"Arigatou... Sensei." I said with joy and hugged him. He chuckled a bit.
"I am going to give you some of my chakra because i will soon fade. I dont have much time. Here." He said and tapped my head.

Power started surging through my veins. Before i knew it, i was at sage mode.
"Wow.. So much power!" I said and looked around to see sensei and Naruto is not here.

'What is he up to?!?!' I thought angrily.

The dome started to melt and i knew i dont have much time. I sensed "Naruto" running towards me. I did a blood clone and substitute myself with a log.

I saw my clone did some hand signs.
"Katon: Gokakyou no Jutsu!" There was a ball of fire shot at "Naruto".

He dodged it and they engaged taijutsu. He did the Hebi Style and "I" did the Uchiha Style. I knew that the Hebi Style would overpower the Uchiha Style so i started on power up my own jutsu.

'I hope this works.' I thought. I powered on my hand a purple blade that is cracking like fire and lightning. I added fire chakra in which it changed its color to orangey type.

Flashback no Jutsu!

I was training at Training Ground 44. A.K.A the forest of death. I was training in taijutsu. I was planning to master the Uchiha Style when i heard someone rustling in the bushes.

I quickly threw a kunai and found it was a log. I started to feel wierd when i saw someone come out of the shadows.

"Who are you?" I asked him/her. He stepped out of the shadows and i quickly sighed in relief to see Naruto.

"Oh, my bad bro. I didnt know it was you." I said.
"Its ok sis. Well what are you doing here? I mean, this is the forest of death. You shouldnt be here." He said.
"Oh, i was training the Uchiha Style so i could master it. Could you help me out since you mastered it?" I asked him with my puppy eyes no jutsu.

He was about to say something but he saw my puppy eyes no jutsu. He was trying to resist it but i smirked and i did level 2. He couldnt resist it so he just said yes.

After we were done in training, i was so exhausted.
"Well sis, looks like your poofed." He said.
"I can *pant* still keep *pant* on *pant* going." I said barely while panting.
"Look sis, i can teach you how to make your own jutsu." He said.

Moment of Silence

"Please TEACH. ME. NOW!!" I said in such a tone he flinched a little.
"Okay okay sheesh..."
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!!!!"

Present no Jutsu!

An orangish-purplish blade appeared on my hand with black rings. I saw my clone got hit in the heart. I quickly substitute myself to the bloodclone and hit "Naruto" in the chest with my jutsu.

"Sage Release: Bladator!" (Blayd-ay-tor) I said and hit it. The blade rammed through its heart and it burned him. After that, the black balls turned into spikes and hit the clone. And then the blade launch itself out of my hand and dragged the body along with it. After that the blade exploded and the clone was destroyed.

"Yatta... It worked!" I said and panted.
"That jutsu *pant* took alot *pant* of my chakra *pant*" i said and laid down the grass.

Naruto POV

I activated the mindlink and looks like Satsuki felt it as well.

'Satsuki, did you destroy it?'
'Hai.. *pant* but my *pant* jutsu was chakra *pant* taxing..'
'Okay, ill be there in a sec. Remember, we still need to assassinate Pain.'
'Yeah yeah... Whatever.'

I cut the mindlink and shunshinned to Satsuki in a white fire.

"Hey bro." She said. I looked at her with my dojutsu and she was almost out of chakra. I gave her some of mine and she was ready. After that we silently sneaked in and was ready to attack but what we saw was the most surprising of all......

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

Cliffhanger!!! MWUAHHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough*

Cut!! Hey guys.... Hehehe... Sorry for not updating so sooner. Ya know school, and other things and junk so yeah. Hope you understand and thanks so much for 4.6 k views! This is awesome! I promise ill update sooner. I never done this before so here i go.

Dont forget to...

Vote

Comment

Or Follow

Cya Potetos!!

Yeah thats what i wanted to do. 😅😅😂